PDA

View Full Version : hello

eaglesdare
09-05-2007, 02:32 PM
i just signed up today.

is there a forum or sticky or something that explains exactly how the program works?

i am old and blonde so that might be why i haven't really grasped this concept. (no offense to anyone)

i am a stay at home mom, and grandma. i love disney. i am also planning a trip to the world for april and i am hoping that sr helps me with the expense.

DisneyMa
09-05-2007, 03:32 PM
:welcome: I am still fairly new to SR, so my only advice would be to read the boards and ask questions. Everyone here is so nice and helpful.

congrats on your upcoming trip:D

SunshineGirl
09-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Someone who has more experience with actually completing the offers will likely pipe in and be of more help than me. :)

But I would like to welcome you! There are some great posts in the Member Q&A section. I would say to start off slowly for sure just to make sure that you are getting credits. You would hate to not have your cookies or security settings correct before you do a lot of offers. And definitely try to get in a daily survey TODAY so that you can see if it credits tomorrow.

sunshinecindy
09-05-2007, 04:16 PM
i just signed up today.

is there a forum or sticky or something that explains exactly how the program works?

i am old and blonde so that might be why i haven't really grasped this concept. (no offense to anyone)

i am a stay at home mom, and grandma. i love disney. i am also planning a trip to the world for april and i am hoping that sr helps me with the expense.

Welcome...I'm old and blonde and a grandma too, so, now you have a cohort. Like Tricia says, do the surveys. Also, go to the offers, go to the all the offers section, these are the newer ones and seem to be crediting pretty nice. See how they do for you. Work your way through once you see that some are crediting. Shopping is great on here. Remember to sign up for the coupon reminders for your favorite stores so you will be notified when a new coupon comes out and definately sign up for the gift reminders. Not only do the remind our old minds that an event is coming up, but they also offer some good gift ideas and coupons as well.

have any questions, just ask, someone will answer.

m 'n c
09-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Hi! I have a pm that I posted the other day so let me dig that up for you and I'll post a link.

Found it. I extracted just the post on how to complete an offer. I hope this helps:
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showpost.php?p=40653&postcount=5

Its about a week old but you should be able to find a similar MID one on the first page or two and you can follow my instructions on how to complete it.

JillyFish
09-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Also, don't forget to try the Sunshine Scratch-off everyday (you can play one time per day) and check for paid clicks. I agree that the Daily Opinion Survey is a good way to earn every day. It can be frustrating to qualify, but it's worth the persistance. All these things are located under "Earn Daily."

If you need more help, just let us know!

:welcome:

ligrumpygirl
09-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Hello and welcome! Please ask if you need help. There is a great bunch of people around here!! :hugs:

arob414
09-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Welcome! I am old and blonde but not a grandma. Like everyone, my best suggestion is read the forums. They help keep me up to date on how things are crediting plus they are just plain fun. Surveys are great. If they say there isn't one available, just keep going back and trying again. I think they get tired of me and finally just throw one at me, usually a dreadfully long one, but hey I made almost $26, last month, by being persistent (and, a pain in the....:rotfl: )