PDA

View Full Version : Almost Free - Tuna Fish at Target (AC) $.07 a can

lrsellars
09-05-2007, 02:42 PM
I know that this is a freebie forum but I didn't see a thread for almost free or a forum for coupons. But if you have a Target in your area, and you like Tuna Fish, there is a coupon on the Target.com website for $.50 off. The individual cans at my target are $.57 so after the coupon they are $.07 plus the tax. We got the pouchs (7.06 oz) that were $1.57. I used a MFR coupon for $1.00 off and then a target coupons for $.50 off so the final price, $.07. I don't like tuna but my husband does.

m 'n c
09-05-2007, 06:30 PM
I wish I had a target grocery store in my area. They are all out in the burbs but they seem to have great deals. Do you think the coupons would work at regular target?

zoodoyle
09-05-2007, 06:44 PM
I wish I had a target grocery store in my area. They are all out in the burbs but they seem to have great deals. Do you think the coupons would work at regular target?

Yes, they work at regular targets as well. Mine was $.79, so $.29 after the coupon, still not bad, but more than $.07!!! You can get some stuff pretty darn cheap at target if you use target coupons with manufacturers coupons (you mare allowed to stack one of each per item). Also, the market pantry brand granola bars end up being $.75 a box with a target coupon. I stocked up for school lunches! The nature valley granola bars are also on sale, and have both a target and manu. coupon, bringing them down to about $1 or $.75 a box. :p

wilsonfamily4
09-05-2007, 07:47 PM
These are also good things for food fundraisers or your food bank. I don't like tuna but this is something I would do for the food bank. Just an idea.

lrsellars
09-05-2007, 09:14 PM
These are also good things for food fundraisers or your food bank. I don't like tuna but this is something I would do for the food bank. Just an idea.

Yes, I think I'm going to go back and get some more. Our post office is always collecting donations and I have a friend who works for the food bank. I just recently was given a Guidepost with information about "Coupon Mom" and how she uses coupons to purchase food to take to her food bank. She even got her kids involved.

We only have a Target and they take the Super Target coupons.

They have a deal right now that if you buy the Glade Flameless candle for $9.99 you get a $5 Target gift card. I bought one, used a $4 MFR coupon, paid $5.99 + tax, got the $5 gift card. Then I bought another one, used another $4 MFR coupon, used the $5 gift card for payment plus $1.33, and got another $5 gift card. I now have five candles and still have a $5 gift card. Worked out to be a pretty good deal.

m 'n c
09-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Ok where can I find target coupons? I hear about this on the dis but have never paid attention. Please share as I am on a serious diet and I hear tuna is good for you (ick!)

Kycha
09-05-2007, 11:43 PM
Ok where can I find target coupons? I hear about this on the dis but have never paid attention. Please share as I am on a serious diet and I hear tuna is good for you (ick!)

Okay. Here you go!

http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=coupons_specials

You have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the list to find the tuna one.

ladyjane98
09-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the great deal & reminder to check Target coupons! I shop at Target all the time but forget to check for their coupons.

:thanks:

wedgeL
09-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks fot the great target deal...