PDA

View Full Version : Contact Us

disneywalking
05-17-2007, 02:58 PM
I can't get the "contact us" page to come up. I'm contacting because of the Driving4Dollars that didn't credit. I can't submit a trouble ticket as it is too soon. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Someone figured out how to use our contact page to send spam out all over the Internet. :( So we pulled it down until we could find a way to keep it from happening again. If we post our contact email address there, they will just start spamming it as well.

I've contacted the advertiser about Driving for Dollars and am waiting to hear back. Hopefully it is just the case that they only update the numbers for it once a day or something like that.

TIAMOMMA
05-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Hi Tricia,

Have you still been able to receive emails at the contact address? I've sent 3 in the last week and have not rec'd a response. I thought that was really odd because I know how prompt you always are.

TIAMOMMA

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 05:35 PM
It's really hit or miss. The reason that we direct everyone to the Trouble Ticket page instead of the contact page is (aside from tracking) that things sent through email get spam blocked. So when anyone fills out the Contact Us page, it has to make it through the email spam filters. I get about 25,000 spam emails a week and can't check through them manually. So if something goes into the spam filter, I never see it. :( If someone doesn't get a response from the Contact Us page within 24 hours, it is usually because it got spam blocked.

Of course, now no one is getting responses because they can't send anything. LOL!

TIAMOMMA
05-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Hi again Tricia,

Last week I emailed you about a debit taken out for a Shoebuy purchase (they showed it as a return, but it was actually only an exchange), you asked me to contact you if I didn't see the credit at the end of last week. I tried to do a trouble ticket but I can't because Shoebuy doesn't pop up in the drop down window for the offer. Can you look into this?

I'm sorry to bring this up in the forum page but with the contact email being down and the trouble ticket not working for this issue I don't know how else to cotact you.

Thanks,
TIAMOMMA

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I've got an email into Shoebuy to see whether they pay for exchanges. I'll post when I find out.

TIAMOMMA
05-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Hi Tricia,

I'm sure you're swamped with the special cash-outs. I was just wondering if you heard back from Shoe-buy on this. I can provide the order no. for the exchange if it helps. Sorry to be a pest, but I'm trying my hardest to make it to SM next quarter.

Thanks,
TIAMOMMA

SunshineGirl
05-23-2007, 12:23 PM
Yes! They told me yesterday that we should get credit. If it didn't show up on its own, you'll need to file a trouble ticket and she said that she would look into it for me.

TIAMOMMA
05-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Your quickness is astounding!!! No, it didn't show up - off to file the trouble ticket, thanks for all of your help.