PDA

View Full Version : Survey Issue

kxmeeh
05-17-2007, 05:39 PM
Just an FYI. If anyone starts on a survey about triglycerides vs. heart issues, be sure to read carefully. I guess I was watching the kids more than what I was reading. The questions skip around and repeat themselves. It doesn't actually get you anywhere near a finish. I just x'd out of it and I am going to try for another survey later today. :computer:

jnorth1007
05-17-2007, 05:47 PM
I did this one and it took forever but I did finish it finally and it took me back to the Sunshine page. That had to be the LONGEST survey I have ever taken. At one point I had to put 35 statements in order of relevance to me. 35????????? It was crazy but I was desperate after trying all day for a survey.

Mandi
05-17-2007, 07:18 PM
I did that one several weeks ago and thought I'd die of boredom. It seriously took me at least 30 minutes to finish. I contemplated just quiting part way through but hated to do that and miss out on the time I had already invested.

m 'n c
05-17-2007, 07:23 PM
I did that one several weeks ago and thought I'd die of boredom. It seriously took me at least 30 minutes to finish. I contemplated just quiting part way through but hated to do that and miss out on the time I had already invested.

I do this every time I get that stupid one on local hospitals. It is way too long and at least 30 minutes of my time. Usually if I x out of it I'll get a better survey. Tonight I got one on gas relief :rotfl: It was pretty short and simple though.

SunshineGirl
05-17-2007, 09:11 PM
I got one on printers tonight. It wasn't too bad. Just a little tedious in the middle looking at the same brands over and over again.

I like the ones with video. One of my favorites was about the Amazing Race a few weeks ago.