PDA

View Full Version : 2 days before 6 week mark.....2 soon 2 panic?

Lisaj68
08-05-2009, 03:08 PM
AGH! Friday will be 6 weeks since I cashed in for a $100 Disney gf.

And I still haven't gotten it!! Mail just came and I am really bummed! We leave for WDW on 8/14. I was planning on using it to pay for the custom cake I ordered for DH who will be DONE with school on 8/13.....

:confused:

SunshineGirl
08-05-2009, 03:24 PM
AGH! Friday will be 6 weeks since I cashed in for a $100 Disney gf.

And I still haven't gotten it!! Mail just came and I am really bummed! We leave for WDW on 8/14. I was planning on using it to pay for the custom cake I ordered for DH who will be DONE with school on 8/13.....

:confused:

If you happen to live in Medina, it went out from Indiana on Saturday. So I would expect it probably tomorrow. Definitely not later than Friday.

Lisaj68
08-05-2009, 03:34 PM
If you happen to live in Medina, it went out from Indiana on Saturday. So I would expect it probably tomorrow. Definitely not later than Friday.

I DO live in Medina!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

:sunshine:

now I feel bad that I was panicing!!! :o

Weluvdisny
08-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Lisa, thanks for your post because I too am waiting since 6/30 for $250 Disney GC and I didn't want to panic but........it's the most I've ever cashed out for at one time and I'm so worried that something happened to it in the mail. Hopefully it will be here in a few
days.:sunshine2:

P.S. Got mine today (Saturday)!!!

cuppycakemom
08-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say that I got my 2 $100 GC's in the mail on Sat as well!!:party:

I'm not sure if they are processed as a group, or what, but I cashed out mid-July, so it took roughly 4-5 weeks for it to get here.

Just hoping to help others wanted to cash out to realize that you really need to leave 4-6 weeks for them to arrive.

I cashed out last week for another $25 and am keeping my fingers crossed that it might show up before we leave on the 25th of Sept .

THANKS SUNSHINE REWARDS :sunshine:

jnorth1007
08-24-2009, 09:31 PM
OH that means I probably will be getting mine this week too! I cashed out on the 18th of July so I just bet they show up tomorrow!!! I am so excited. I havent had SR mail in quite some time.