PDA

View Full Version : Sharing my DisneyLAND excitement

Alice28
09-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Just DH and I are going for 3 nights in October. We are staying at the Grand Californian. SO EXCITED! We are about 6 weeks out.

So far we have a ressie at Steakhouse 55. I know I want to eat at French Market & that Wharf Cafe with the Boudin bread bowls. I am just thrilled to get to go with DH and no kids- sorry if that sounds harsh. I love seeing Disney with them, we've gone several times in the last 2-3 years with the kiddoes, but it's time for Mommy and Daddy time! I can't wait to ride what I want to this time!:p

spring
09-06-2007, 07:54 PM
You go, girl!!! Have a great trip! :cooldance:

disney_girl
09-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Have a great trip!! We have stayed at the Grand Californian twice and LOVE it!! Enjoy the time with DH!!

DisneyMa
09-07-2007, 12:42 AM
DH and I have gone without the kiddos a couple times. Yes, totally understand!! You will love the Grand. It really is such a beautiful hotel.

Being in October are you going to try out the Mickey's Halloween Party? It's a blast!! The whole family is dressing up this year with our friends. All 7 of us will be singing and skipping all over DCA in 25 days!!!

Sharing in your excitement!!!!!!!! Congrats on the "solo" trip:D

~Kathie
09-16-2007, 11:22 AM
I was just at Disneyland in July. It was wonderful. We had a great time.

I have also stayed at the Grand Caliufornian and it was great. Storytellers Cafe is also a great place to eat. We also like the Carnation Cafe on Main Street and Blue Bayou in New Orleans Square!

Have a wonderful time.

ligrumpygirl
09-16-2007, 01:10 PM
That sounds great! We will get to DL one day...especially if they build DVC there.

I TOTALLY understand the no kids thing...I did it when I got married at Disney (left DD4 home) and it was nice!

ItsmeSunnyV
09-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi Alice! Will ya be attending the Mickey's Halloween Treat when there? :)

bbangel
09-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Don't miss the Aladdin show in DCA! It's great!