PDA

View Full Version : Can we add a forum for newbie advice.

MaineMama
09-06-2007, 08:42 PM
I have several referrals in the works. Most are through my bog and I don't actually know them. I would love to have a section of the forum that could be for basic sunshine info and advice. That way each time I mention Sunshine in my blog I can reccomend that new people read the newbie section of the forum. I know I would love to have a place where I could coach new people on how to get that first five dollars...FAST!!!

m 'n c
09-06-2007, 09:18 PM
I think that's what this area is suppose to be like. I think if people read some of the questions that came up here that should get them in the right direction. What you might want to consider doing is making a little entry in your blog with links to various posts to point them to. Such as auto credits for me, there was one on this thread about helping the newbie where I gave directions on how to fill out offers, etc.

m 'n c
09-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Just thought I'd add if you would like to maybe start a master thread I'd be more than glad to help contribute and add links to help (similar to some of the other stickies). Then maybe we could get it stickied to the top of this section. I'm a bit tied up this weekend but I can try to pop in Sunday and give it a whirl.

wedgeL
09-30-2007, 01:00 AM
I love the help idea... it gets confusing to wade through stuff and figure out what people mean.:sunshine2:

vegaskjk
10-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Please, some extra help! I'm all most at a month, and seems like I'm going pretty slow! Most of my credits are from surveys. I have tons of things in pending...