PDA

View Full Version : SR = $400 for our WDW trip!

wdwabby
08-24-2009, 05:01 PM
I know I'm not on here much anymore between work and other obligations, but I will be taking a girls weekend trip to Disney in October and thanks to my work on SR and one of the other girl's starting up, we earned $400 in Disney gift cards to put on our balance (plus a $50 gc I hope arrives in time to use at Food & Wine fest) My other friend got a $100 gc for opening a Disney Visa, so all told we had $500 in free money. This trip would not be happening without these gift cards.

Thank you SR for making this trip possible I can say without reservation that the trip would not happen without this site!

m 'n c
08-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Congrats Abby! Keep referring friends and stop by when you can. I miss your posts around here. :)

Have a great time and post some photos when you get back.

Hedy
08-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Congrats!

Sunni
08-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Wtg Abby! I love hearing about this. You have a great trip coming up.

bbangel
08-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Woohooo!!!! Sounds like you will have a great time :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
08-24-2009, 06:24 PM
I appreciate you coming and posting. We need a little encouragement these days. :sunshine:

wdwabby
08-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Thanks everyone - I'm trying to come around more often, but things have been hard. My home computer was significantly damaged by my apartment's maintenance personnel when they stole my memory card last fall and I've lost my office at work so my fun internet time has pretty much dropped to none. From what I've been able to catch here on the boards, it looks like I'm not the only one going through some stuff. I'm still plugging away with surveys everyday and offers when I can. Once I'm able to replace my home computer, I'll be able to get on here much more frequently, but that sort of thing costs money so I'm not sure when that'll be.

Tricia, thanks for all that you do. I really hope SR is around for a good long time. :thanks::sunshine:

I will definitely post some pictures of the fun that we'll have thanks to SR - 35 days to go!

m 'n c
08-27-2009, 09:20 AM
Ack! That is terrible Abby. The good thing is that Christmas is coming up so computers should be going on sale. Windows 7 is also coming out this fall so Vista computers should get cheaper as well.

29apr00
08-27-2009, 09:57 AM
WTG! Have a great trip!

I agree! SR is soooo great! I'm going to have over $500 when i cash out in Oct for our trip! :clap:

DVCsince02
08-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Awesome!

Magical JenK
08-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Congrats Abby! Have a great (bday right?) trip!! Free Disney money is the most magical of all!