PDA

View Full Version : Is this an FYI, or did I have an off agent?

Hedy
09-07-2007, 09:06 PM
I tried to pay for my MVMCP ticket using a Disney Gift card, and couldn't. Is this normal?

SunshineGirl
09-07-2007, 09:13 PM
I paid for my MNSSHP tickets with them.

Hedy
09-07-2007, 09:16 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Oh well. Sigh.

Soccer Princess
09-07-2007, 09:40 PM
I paid for my MVMCP tix with them, but you can only use a max of 3 gift cards for each transaction. That's weird it wouldn't let you?

bbangel
09-07-2007, 11:32 PM
When I bought mine the girl tried to tell me it wasn't allowed. I had read that people had done it so I knew she was wrong. She had to put me on hold while she found a manager to tell her how to do it. I guess they have to enter it like a corporate credit card or something.

Hedy
09-08-2007, 07:03 PM
When I bought mine the girl tried to tell me it wasn't allowed. I had read that people had done it so I knew she was wrong. She had to put me on hold while she found a manager to tell her how to do it. I guess they have to enter it like a corporate credit card or something.

Gotcha. This is why I try to do phone stuff on the weekends-after 8+ hours on the phone, I get too "ok, whatever."

Hedy
09-15-2007, 12:33 PM
Decidedly an off agent....my ticket came yesterday addressed to my dad (not going on the trip). :confused: :confused: Should I have it corrected or does it not matter?

m 'n c
09-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Decidedly an off agent....my ticket came yesterday addressed to my dad (not going on the trip). :confused: :confused: Should I have it corrected or does it not matter?

odd. if its your MNSSHP tix I guess it wouldn't matter. if its something else that is important I'd call and have it fixed.

m 'n c
09-15-2007, 12:39 PM
BTW what is that ice cream cone that you have in your siggy? Is it from the parks or beaches and cream?

Hedy
09-15-2007, 12:53 PM
BTW what is that ice cream cone that you have in your siggy? Is it from the parks or beaches and cream?

MVMCP, so I should be ok, I think.
It's from the Main St Ice Cream Parlor. :)

m 'n c
09-15-2007, 01:07 PM
oops thought you were going to the halloween party. I should know better because I have heard you talking about the candle processional on other threads.

if its just those tix then yah you should be ok.

I will have to try the ice cream shop next trip. :)