PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Miss Angie!

StitchandPooh'smom
08-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks for your response to my Land's End TT! I knew it was a long shot. So sorry SR will not get paid (and me too), but as always, I appreciate the wonderful customer service at SR! :sunshine:

missangie
08-26-2009, 03:12 PM
We do our best to take care of our members!

StitchandPooh'smom
09-14-2009, 09:28 AM
I just had to bump this up. I don't know how you got my Land's End order to pend since they are no longer an SR merchant, but it was a HUGE and happy surprise to see it pending. Thanks so much! :sunshine:

missangie
09-14-2009, 09:57 AM
It was a huge surprise for me as well! I'm happy to see it come through. It must have been processing on the part of the merchant or magic done by Tricia or Cindy cause I truly did not intervene here. Congrats!

StitchandPooh'smom
09-14-2009, 10:02 AM
It was a huge surprise for me as well! I'm happy to see it come through. It must have been processing on the part of the merchant or magic done by Tricia or Cindy cause I truly did not intervene here. Congrats!

I'm happy for me and SR, and it makes me feel better about Land's End. I thought they stiffed us when they left SR. It's not a big amount, but I felt they should have paid out to you and me since they were a merchant at the time of purchase. I was shocked to see it today!