PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Keepers III Disney in Shadows

fourfoxesinpa
08-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Apologies if this has been posted before but I just saw that this title will be released on April 27, 2010. :clap:

SunshineGirl
08-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Tell me about this Kingdom Keepers stuff.

fourfoxesinpa
08-27-2009, 12:57 PM
They are books written by Ridley Pearson and Dave Barry set in WDW. Targeted for the tween set, but I really enjoyed reading them. Very light, magical, fun read.

kt27
08-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the info Jamie!

My son has been asking when the next book was coming out!
And I did enjoy reading them too!

kimntrent
08-27-2009, 06:46 PM
They are awesome books. They rope you in and are well worth it.

~Kathie
09-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Dave Barry and Ridley Pierce also wrote the Peter and the Starcatchers series. It's the story of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell , the Lost Boys, Captain Hook etc before JM Barrie introduced the Peter Pan story. The series is for grades 3-6 but I really enjoyed reading them and the newest one Peter and the Sword of Mercy was just released.

They have another Peter Pan series called the Neverland Series. More of Peter and the Lost Boys escapades in Neverland.

The Starcatcher Series and the Neverland Series were on Bookcloseouts some time ago for less than half price.

Ridley Pierce is a huge mystery writer. I've started reading his books......very interesting if you like mysteries.

I'll have to look into those Kingdom Keeper Books. :thanks:

chipndale
09-19-2009, 02:16 PM
They are books written by Ridley Pearson and Dave Barry set in WDW. Targeted for the tween set, but I really enjoyed reading them. Very light, magical, fun read.

Do you think that the books would be OK for a 2nd or 3rd grader?

kimntrent
09-19-2009, 03:32 PM
Yes. The kingdom keepers and the peter ant the star catchers books are on Book Closeout so you can get them with that 3.50 back. Nice!

~Kathie
09-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Do you think that the books would be OK for a 2nd or 3rd grader?

One of the bookstores here in town has the Starcatchers series listed for a privates schools' 3rd grade reading list.

Yes. The kingdom keepers and the peter ant the star catchers books are on Book Closeout so you can get them with that 3.50 back. Nice!

Thanks Kim....looks like it's time to take a peak there.

fourfoxesinpa
10-15-2009, 09:04 AM
So excited! Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson are doing a book signing 1/2 hour from our house on 10/27 to promote Peter and the Sword of Mercy. Unless something comes up, I plan to take the kids and get the KK books autographed.