PDA

View Full Version : Free samples website

Lisaj68
09-08-2007, 01:22 PM
I like to go to this website sometimes and signup for free samples.

http://www.actualfreestuff.com/samples.htm

SunshineGirl
09-08-2007, 05:45 PM
Be careful because a lot of these that they have listed are actually the same as the freebie offers that we run.

sunshinecindy
09-08-2007, 09:44 PM
Ya, because if you IP address shows up for the same freebie twice, then the advertiser notifies me and you get that dreaded "you are outta here" letter. Actually, its a lot nicer than that. The reason we get such good offers and have them frequently is because the advertisers trust our site that our members don't do their freebies multiple times.

Lisaj68
09-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Wait! What??????

I signed up today for samples like Olay, OB, toothpaste, Walmart stuff, etc.

How does that affect the offers on SR?

SunshineGirl
09-08-2007, 10:00 PM
A lot of them on their main page are totally legit. But click on "Newest Freebies." When you hover over the link for Free Samples Of Dove Body Wash Cream Oil you will see that the link is actually "bulletads", not Dove. When you click on it, it redirects you to the same site that we have listed as a .40 credit freebie. Almost every freebie on that Newest Freebie page is actually something that they are getting paid for you to sign up for (including Disney Movie Magic). If you sign up for them through them and then try to complete an offer later on our site from the same company, you wouldn't get credit.

Lisaj68
09-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Okay. I see what you mean. Happy to say I only did the offers on the front page. Double checked and the ones I did are from the companies offering the samples..Olay, OB, Aquafresh, etc.

Shesh! Well, that was quite a scare!!! I don't want SunshineCindy's goodbye letter!!!!