PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everyone!

cinstorm
09-03-2009, 05:36 PM
I just cashed out for my first gift card ever, 25 dollars for Disney.:banana: it took me a bit, but I'm so excited. I just wanted to say thank you to SR and the entire forum for being so helpful about all of my questions and getting me started here. I couldn't have done it without you. You're the best :thanks:

m 'n c
09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Congrats! Make sure to join the earning for SM thread that I'll be starting over on October 1st. We'll see if we can turn that $25 into $100 in just 3 months. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
09-03-2009, 05:47 PM
I just cashed out for my first gift card ever, 25 dollars for Disney.:banana: it took me a bit, but I'm so excited. I just wanted to say thank you to SR and the entire forum for being so helpful about all of my questions and getting me started here. I couldn't have done it without you. You're the best :thanks:

We DO have the best forum members. I couldn't agree with you more about that. :)

Leslie
09-03-2009, 06:18 PM

Congrats! :clap:

PSL1013
09-03-2009, 07:41 PM
It's always exciting when you get to cash out, Congratulations!

Sunni
09-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Congrats! :clap:

StitchandPooh'smom
09-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Yay for you! :clap: The first $25 gift card is always exciting - it is when you realize what a great way to earn money SR is. Stick with us and there will be a lot more where that came from! :D

I am $50 away from a $500 gift card and couldn't be more excited! I have been working hard - it's hard not to cash out as soon as I can, but it will be so great to have the $500 Disney gift card.

Yay for SR! :sunshine:

cinstorm
10-07-2009, 05:21 PM
It came today!!! My first gift card. I was so excited that I was dancing around the house. I am now officially hooked. Thanks SR!! :cooldance:

bbangel
10-07-2009, 05:29 PM
It came today!!! My first gift card. I was so excited that I was dancing around the house. I am now officially hooked. Thanks SR!! :cooldance:

Woohoo! And just imagine how great it will feel when you use it :sunshine:

Leslie
10-07-2009, 06:21 PM
Congrats! Getting SR mail is the best!

gpp2001
10-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Woohoo! And just imagine how great it will feel when you use it :sunshine:

Just wait until your first hundred cash out and then your first $500!!! I have two $500 gift cards that I am taking with me next week to WDW and then on the Disney Cruise!! I :heart: SR! Even my DH and DD are appreciative of my time spent on the computer!!! It really does pay off!!!

:party::party:

~Kathie
10-07-2009, 09:06 PM

Congratulations!!! Now onto the next $25. :banana:

mollyeilis
10-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Congrats OP! The first $25 is so exciting!!!!!

I have two $500 gift cards....
:party::party:

2! My goodness!

Guess I could almost have done that if I'd just waited...but it was too much fun to cash out more often. Now, however, I have the $500 goal. Crossing fingers....