PDA

View Full Version : Back from WDW and Night of Joy

MKCP84
09-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Just got back tonight from WDW and Night of Joy. Great concerts! There was one weird thing that happened. I did a few SR offers before I left and I must have not clicked "no" on one page of offers and my cell phone started ringing while in the parks. I had one call right before Illuminations asking me if I wanted a degree. My DH looked at me like "what in the world". Overall, we had a wonderful time.

ligrumpygirl
09-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Glad that you had a great trip!! Would love to hear more about the Night of Joy

PS I get calls too but if it is an 800 number or unknown then I don't answer it. They stop eventually.

bs4free
10-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Just got back tonight from WDW and Night of Joy. Great concerts! There was one weird thing that happened. I did a few SR offers before I left and I must have not clicked "no" on one page of offers and my cell phone started ringing while in the parks. I had one call right before Illuminations asking me if I wanted a degree. My DH looked at me like "what in the world". Overall, we had a wonderful time.
Any Photos? Was it really packed? i went to NOJ 2005 it was nice but i thought too many people and that it was hard to get a good view of the acts, has this changed?

MKCP84
10-06-2007, 09:09 PM
It was sold out and so we didn't even try to do any rides with the wait times about 75 minutes. Flyleaf was in the Tomorrowland Theatre and they reached maximum capacity even before the concert started. We found a great spot for the groups in front of the castle. As long as we got there 30 minutes prior to their start time we were good. The only negative we had was Saturday night so many great groups overlapped each other that we only heard portions of each since we were going from stage to stage. Looking forward to next year at MGM.

Oh, I have pictures but they are not that great since I always had people bopping in front of me.

bs4free
10-06-2007, 09:47 PM
I think if i get to go to disney druing NOJ and its at MGM i would give it a try again. in 2005 the only good show we saw was at the tommorwland theater and we were one of the first people inline let in and it filled up way before the show started!

And yes i noticed that was my same problem the overlap of the concert times and locations it made it very hard to see all the concertes in full show, and they all ran late!

The music was good!!!

I have no idea if the friday night in 2005 was sold out or not but it seamed like the park was packed with more people then the 4th of july weekend!

Thanks for the answers about how your night was!

linanglab
10-07-2007, 08:15 AM
I would have LOVED to go to NOJ. I entered a contest through K-Love hoping to win. Obviously I did not. Who were the groups/artists? I am glad you had fun! How cool!