PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Girl...

Blessing and Miracle
09-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Thank you so much for researching the problem regarding my referral. Although, I didn't get the credit, it meant a great deal to know that you would go through so much to to find out what the problem was. Now that's priceless! I've belonged to many reward programs and trust me when I say that there customer service doesn't come close to the excellent customer service you all provide. I had all but given up on good service these days. Whatever you do, continue to provide such service and the sun will shine upon you for a very long time!

Again, thank you :)

A new, satisfied and proud Sunshine Reward Member!:sunshine:

m4travels
09-10-2007, 12:13 AM
I could write lots and lots of accolades for T and Company, but others do it so much better, so I'll just say this:

They DO care. They DO research problems. They DO deal with the minutae.

I don't belong to other reward sites. I have no compulsion to do so. Sunshine Rewards has been phenomenal. I've only joined in the last month or so of 2006 and I've reaped the benefits over and over and over again (you can see my results in my signature). I've written my share of trouble tickets and every single one has been handled in a manner that actually makes me say "DAMN, these people care!"

I'm a lichen it here (just had to get that moss humor in!) and I'm stick'n around for a LONG time.

Michael

Blessing and Miracle
09-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Yes, you have reaped the benefits! I too, plan on being around a very long time. I joined in June, but didn't really become active until last month and I'm love it! Everyone in my house knows about SR! It's a hot topic in the Milburn Household.:sunshine:

sunshinecindy
09-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Oh Michael, you make us blush. :blush:

SunshineGirl
09-10-2007, 10:06 AM
We appreciate the kind feedback. With over 6000 members and only 3 of us on staff (technically 2!), sometimes things do slip between the cracks. But we try to be honest and upfront about everything. :)

kimntrent
09-10-2007, 12:18 PM
You do a very good job girl. It is a great site and I try to tell everyone so.

Kim

disney_girl
09-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Wow- 6000 members! That really puts things in perspective and your team does an awesome job all around! SR is really the only site I am actively involved in and I see no reason to go elsewhere! :sunshine:

chipndale
09-10-2007, 03:38 PM
6000 members! Way to go! I am glad to see that you are growing and as others have said you do a fantastic job. I used to do other sites and as soon as I get enough of money to cash out, I will no longer use any of them. SR is soooo much better! :sunshine: