PDA

View Full Version : Question on cashing out....

Debbie Jean
09-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Just curious...

How much do you like to have in your account before you cashout? And do you cashout everything or do you leave some?

I've done both and have to say I hate looking at my pitiful balance when I do a big cashout. :rotfl:

Hedy
09-11-2007, 09:58 AM
I wait until a special Disney Cashout and then get as close to empty as I can. And then I go nuts trying to update my balance when it's like $3. :)

HollyD
09-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Any word on those special disney cashouts? Will there be one coming soon?
Fingers crossed!

SunshineGirl
09-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Fingers crossed!

Closely guarded secret. LOL!

aknight373
09-13-2007, 12:27 PM
Fingers crossed!

oh do tell... what is this ? i can finally cash out for the 25 dollar gift card, but i am waiting since i really dont have a disney trip planned... so i figured i would let my money sit there until i do make it to disney haha

cglaura
09-13-2007, 12:43 PM
oh do tell... what is this ? i can finally cash out for the 25 dollar gift card, but i am waiting since i really dont have a disney trip planned... so i figured i would let my money sit there until i do make it to disney haha

Every so often Tricia runs a special on cashouts for disney gc. No guarantee, but this is what was run previously...it is a good savings, especially if you can hold out for that $188 :)

$25 Disney Gift Card for 24 credits
$50 Disney Gift Card for 48 credits
$100 Disney Gift Card for 95 credits
$200 Disney Gift Card for 188 credits (will come as 2 $100 cards)

arob414
09-13-2007, 12:54 PM
Oh, I hope I can have enough earned to cash out for $300 this go around. With the 15th credits and the special prices I am getting closer. I will at least get the $200 one and then I am making my reservations.:banana: <-I love this little guy.:love:This is how I feel when I see my balance go up.:banana:

jnorth1007
09-13-2007, 01:00 PM
I would say that if you are looking to cashout for Disney GC and dont need them in the next month or so, then hold off and let your account build up. You dont really have a benefit to cashing out now instead of then. If you wait you have a good chance of getting more card for your money. You also can get a bigger card and not have to keep track of so many cards. If you are not interested in Disney I dont really see any reason to hold off. Just remember the paypal cashout dates if you are doing that. Otherwise its a go.

aknight373
09-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks guys!!! I am going to wait and just let them save up on here and put away my savings at home for disney and hopefully i can get a ticket from the money i make here!!! woohoo

The LK 4
09-14-2007, 08:26 AM
We are doing a Disney cruise over Thanksgiving, and then we'll be going back to WDW in April when my DS's band marches down Main Street. :love:

I don't think I'll make it to $188 in time for the next Disney cash out, so I'm going to hold out and save save save in hopes that I can get one for the April trip. :mickey: :minnie: