PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SR!!!!

lorisnuts
09-11-2007, 10:31 AM
I have to say thanks to Sunshine rewards. With all my earnings from this summer I was able to purchase my daughters surprise birthday present :cooldance: I was just able to get 4 tickets to see Hannah Montana!!!!!!! i don't know who is going to be more excited about this me or her. we are a hannah montana family. now the long wait till December.

SunshineGirl
09-11-2007, 10:43 AM
I have to say thanks to Sunshine rewards. With all my earnings from this summer I was able to purchase my daughters surprise birthday present :cooldance: I was just able to get 4 tickets to see Hannah Montana!!!!!!! i don't know who is going to be more excited about this me or her. we are a hannah montana family. now the long wait till December.

Oh my goodness!! That is a terrific present!!

lorisnuts
09-11-2007, 10:44 AM
The one good part is her birthday is in October so I won't have to wait too long to tell her about the concert in December.

Hedy
09-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Awesome! :sunshine2:

ItsmeSunnyV
09-11-2007, 01:03 PM
OH Man, you are SOOO Lucky!! What a lucky little girl!! :cooldance: Congrats! Dont'cha just :heart: SR!!!! I know I do!

speechteachri
09-11-2007, 07:14 PM
My dd has already informed me that she wants tickets as her Christmas present!!

lorisnuts
09-12-2007, 09:07 AM
My dd has already informed me that she wants tickets as her Christmas present!!

be prepared to fight for those tickets. from what i hear, tickets here in ohio sold out in minutes. I found tickets in the same section and row as the ones I got on ebay selling for $1500!!!!! I didn't realize it would be such a fight to get tickets.

Sunni
09-12-2007, 09:33 PM
What a great present! She is going to be really surprised!

lorisnuts
09-13-2007, 08:31 AM
What a great present! She is going to be really surprised!

only 30 days left till I get to tell her. now i get to figure out how to tell her.

mommommouse
09-15-2007, 12:14 PM
What a great present. Your going to be her hero. Have lots of fun.

lorisnuts
09-18-2007, 02:51 PM
I figured out how i'll give DD the tickets. I found an oversized Hannah Montana birthday card that plays music at the drugstore. I'll make some huge fake concert tickets and put DD and her cousins name on them and stick them in the card. DD cousin will be at the birthday party so this will actually be a surprise for both of them. ohh I can't wait to see their faces. :rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
09-18-2007, 05:16 PM
:eek: where can I find one of these large musical H.M cards??

lorisnuts
09-18-2007, 05:57 PM
I found mine at a local store called..."discount drugmart." They had High school musical, Raven, Hannah Montana and I think they even had cheetah girls. They all played a song from their own show. they are about 6x8 or larger in size (not sure). The cards are made by Ambassador cards and priced about $5 each (discounted). The price on the cards says $6.99. They are so adorable it was hard to only pick one.