PDA

View Full Version : Refillable mug with the DDP?

Hedy
09-21-2009, 09:28 AM
So, I'm getting the DDP for this first time ever for the meet :cooldance::cooldance:. Those of you who've used it-is there any point in getting a refillable mug as well? I'm a heavy user of my mug, as I am powered by Coke with no ices, but I don't know if the drinks you get with CS' or as snacks might suffice.

m 'n c
09-21-2009, 09:30 AM
We don't get the refillable mugs. Mike is a coke addict (that doesn't sound good) but he only likes to have it with meals not by itself so he just sticks with the cokes provided with the meals.

Debbie Jean
09-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Whether it makes sense for you, I think, to some degree depends on where you are staying and how convenient the refill stations are... for example, although I got one at OKW, I really didn't use it that much since I wasn't passing through the HH every day... but when I stayed at Kidani, I was using it constantly since the refill stations were in the store and by the pool, places I spent time every day...

Since you say that you are a heavy user, I would think it would be worth the money... I always get a mug even if I'm not refilling it that often since I love to use it at home :love:

AlternateEgo
09-21-2009, 12:31 PM
W stayed at CSR and the refill stations weren't close by. I still wish we had gotten the mugs, and just made a trip to bus stop #1 to refill. We spent a lot of our snack credits on drinks and DH purchased a 2 liter from the gift shop.

arob414
09-21-2009, 12:46 PM
We are going to do DDP with our next trip and I am debating this, also. We probably will get the mug. We use our mugs, at home, all the time. And, for some reason, I love the hot chocolate at Disney. I got it every evening on our way "home", last time. However, we will be staying at Pop so might not be so handy.

eaglesdare
09-22-2009, 07:54 AM
i always get the mugs. they came with the qs dp last trip. but even if i had to pay seperately i would still get them.

my hubby is a coffee drinker, and he gets his money's worth just in the morning with coffee. i am not a coffee drinker or coke drinker, so it hinders me a bit, but during my trips i endulge in orange soda's, ice tea, and at pop, the slushies. also someone mentioned the hot chocolate.

we fill our mugs on the way out in the morning to the parks and then on the return for a break, another refill. back out after break is another refill, and again on the return.

after the trip we use the mugs for any other trips we make or just to go to the beach or just around the house. i love the mugs.

secretmoney
09-27-2009, 08:33 AM
We used ours alot. We were lucky enough to be close to the food court. They are a nice souvenier anyway.

Hedy
09-27-2009, 08:56 AM
We used ours alot. We were lucky enough to be close to the food court. They are a nice souvenier anyway.

I'm staying at POFQ, so I think I'll get one, as any room is so close to the Food Court.

3dog2kidmom
09-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Always get them! You can get bottled drinks with your meals to take to the parks and use your refillable if you're eating in the food court. I also like it for coffee in the morning and a late night coffee or as someone else said hot chocolate.