PDA

View Full Version : Pending Que Problem

herodrx1
05-18-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm having trouble with the Pending feature. It seems to have a lot of items that I didn't put in there. It also each time I finish an offer and click the pending button it says I have to be logged in first. I was logged in when I started the offer. I'm not sure if this means I won't get credit for the offer that I just finished. For the free ones I don't really care but I just did Disney Book Club and it did it on that too.

Help me if I'm just not getting it. :confused:

Thanks

SunshineGirl
05-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Is it possible that the ones that are in there that you did not put in there are ones that you clicked "Remove from List" before we changed to the new pending system?

I'll defer to SunshineGuy on the other issue. It sounds like you are losing your cookie or your session. As long as you were logged into click on the link, you should get credit. But I wonder if your IP address is changing or if you are losing your cookies for some reason?

herodrx1
05-18-2007, 03:41 PM
It just did it here too! It must be my stupid work computer!! This thing is so old and out of date!!! Guess I'll just wait until I get home to mess around with offers.

I'll watch for Disney Credit.

Thanks for the help!:)