PDA

View Full Version : New Auction items at 8:00 pm tonight

sunshinecindy
09-11-2007, 05:56 PM
We have two new auction items staring tonight at 8:00. One is a hand made crochet purse with a lining. This is made by a lady who is in rescue and on disability and puts everything she has into her animals. The purse was actually made by request from me as I wanted one like it to carry when I don't want to carry around a big bulky purse, but need my lipstick and credit card and a few items. I am putting a picture of it on here, and at some point may figure out how to put it on the actual auction page.
The second item is a green and gold marbled dichroic glass pendant. I may be able to get it on here too.
Click on pictures to enlarge.

Pooh's Pal
10-05-2007, 11:13 PM
I got SR mail today and I must say, the pendant I won is much nicer than pictured..thanks again..

Now all you SR members should check out the ongoing auctions on your rewards link on the menu bar of the main page of SunshineRewards.com!!
Go ahead and bid! :cooldance:

coastalgirl
10-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I got SR mail today and I must say, the pendant I won is much nicer than pictured..thanks again..

Now all you SR members should check out the ongoing auctions on your rewards link on the menu bar of the main page of SunshineRewards.com!!
Go ahead and bid! :cooldance:

They are beautiful aren't they! I won the black one and I just love it. I get tons of compliments on it when I wear mine!

sunshinecindy
10-06-2007, 08:08 AM
I have a really beautiful one to add for tonight or tomorrow hopefully. Its all dichroic glass set with little flowers and designes in it, very colorful, I have had a ton of compliments on the one I wear like it, and in fact, have sold several off my neck.