PDA

View Full Version : Kathie's leaving tomorrow!

ligrumpygirl
09-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Have a great trip...once again...have a Mickey bar for me!!!!!!

m 'n c
09-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Hug Mickey and the gang for me. Have a great trip!

coastalgirl
09-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Have a wonderful wonderful trip!! :mickey: :minnie: :mickey: :minnie:

Lydia

JillyFish
09-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Hope you have a great trip Kathy!! We'll miss you! :hugs:

ItsmeSunnyV
09-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Have a Safe And fun trip. AND if ya see Bryan over there, tell him to hurry his butt up and get home already, we miss him. :rotfl: Take tons of pics to share with us okay?

Veronica

~Kathie
09-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Thank you all!!!

I'm back. Very short trip with my husband's aunts and mother all in their 70's. His aunts had never been before. One of the aunts was dying for a Mickey bar and I made sure she got one.

We got the 1st Visit buttons for the aunts and cast members treated them like royalty where ever we went.

We were in the Magic Kingdom and one of the aunts asked me when we could come back. :rotfl:

The entire time we were there she kept saying in amazement as she was taking it all in. "I had no idea!!" Cute!!

They had a great time.

I didn't see Bryan, (I did look for him) but I did chat with Magical JenK by text message. We weren't able to catch up because i was there for so short a period of time.

Hedy
09-15-2007, 10:48 PM
Aww. :sunshine2:

bs4free
09-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Thank you all!!!

I'm back. Very short trip with my husband's aunts and mother all in their 70's. His aunts had never been before. One of the aunts was dying for a Mickey bar and I made sure she got one.

We got the 1st Visit buttons for the aunts and cast members treated them like royalty where ever we went.

We were in the Magic Kingdom and one of the aunts asked me when we could come back. :rotfl:

The entire time we were there she kept saying in amazement as she was taking it all in. "I had no idea!!" Cute!!

They had a great time.

I didn't see Bryan, (I did look for him) but I did chat with Magical JenK by text message. We weren't able to catch up because i was there for so short a period of time.

WoW! I come to wish you goodbye, and now i need to welcome you back! Hope you had a great trip! Sorry i did not see you! I would love to have meet up with you! I might! have walked right passed you dined at the same time, or even waited in line togheter, but i am afraid i would have missed you! I hope you enjoyed your trip and did not try too hard to play where is bryan lol!