PDA

View Full Version : Free $25 Gift Card!

ligrumpygirl
09-24-2009, 08:15 PM
DVC sent out a new incentive - if you are willing to take a phone tour...both you and I will get a Disney card!

Let me know if you are interested...DVC is the BEST thing my family ever did!!!!!!

fourfoxesinpa
09-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Phone tour? Sounds interesting. Any idea how long it takes? Would DH and I both have to be on the line to listen? I know we wouldn't buy in but I could certainly hang on the phone line for a $25 gift card. :rotfl:

ligrumpygirl
09-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Phone tour? Sounds interesting. Any idea how long it takes? Would DH and I both have to be on the line to listen? I know we wouldn't buy in but I could certainly hang on the phone line for a $25 gift card. :rotfl:

Sent you a PM

ligrumpygirl
09-25-2009, 04:37 AM
Forgot to post before I went to bed last night that I got my 4 callers (the max allowed) from my friends.

Guess Disney just LOVES to give out $25 gift cards...remember the referrals people got this summer from the APs? I think some people around here made some good spending money on that one! What's next....What will you do for a $25 DIsney GC? hahaha

ligrumpygirl
09-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Got a call from my guide thanking me for the referrals...I missed the call though. I LOVE talking to my guide...sorry I missed him. Good thing though...he may have talked me into an add-on!

Weluvdisny
09-25-2009, 07:41 PM
I have 2 spots open if anyone is interested. I heard the phone call takes 35-40 minutes. My 2 peeps are doing it today so I'll let you know how if goes if anyone wants/needs more info.

sammielynn
09-25-2009, 07:45 PM
I have 2 spots open if anyone is interested. I heard the phone call takes 35-40 minutes. My 2 peeps are doing it today so I'll let you know how if goes if anyone wants/needs more info.

Sent you a PM.

zoodoyle
09-25-2009, 07:47 PM
I have all 4 of my spots open as well - pm me if you're interested :sunshine: We're relatively new dvc owners, and we soooo wish we had done it years ago!! :D

sammielynn
09-25-2009, 07:54 PM
I have all 4 of my spots open as well - pm me if you're interested :sunshine: We're relatively new dvc owners, and we soooo wish we had done it years ago!! :D

Just did.

linda23p
09-26-2009, 01:17 AM
:cooldance:

PSL1013
09-26-2009, 08:37 AM
i dont trust things like this :cooldance:

Why? It's a very legitimate offer and Disney is very low pressure. If after they answer any of your questions and send you all the information, they will not bother you again....there is no need for pressure, DVC sells itself! Best thing we ever did with our money. :heart:

loretta32965
09-26-2009, 09:12 AM
I was skeptical as well, another timeshare blah, blan, blah... She was wonderful to talk to and the conversation was no more than 10 minutes. The info was presented very casual in a way I understood and I REALLY look forward to receiving the info., and, oh yea, the giftcard! Thanks again!

PSL1013
09-26-2009, 09:38 AM
I was skeptical as well, another timeshare blah, blan, blah... She was wonderful to talk to and the conversation was no more than 10 minutes. The info was presented very casual in a way I understood and I REALLY look forward to receiving the info., and, oh yea, the giftcard! Thanks again!

Hopefully it was Linda you talked to and you mentioned my name? :angel: :D I love that Disney is no pressure....we actually looked into DVC when it was first announced and they were selling Old Key West....we were in the system for 10 years before we purchased and never once did we get bothered by them the whole time until we were ready! :love:

loretta32965
09-26-2009, 09:57 AM
I sure did mention you and your home state. She was fabulous to talk with. She sent me 2 links with some info. and mail some as well. Can't wait and thanks again!