PDA

View Full Version : Stirring things up on the DIS

ligrumpygirl
09-24-2009, 08:44 PM
I just HAD to post this tonight....

http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Wouldn't doubt if I get a note from a mod on it if not banned!!

If you feel like it, comment on it...maybe it will keep it on top of the board! (Before they delete it!)

askomsky
09-24-2009, 08:51 PM
I just HAD to post this tonight....

http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Wouldn't doubt if I get a note from a mod on it if not banned!!

If you feel like it, comment on it...maybe it will keep it on top of the board! (Before they delete it!)

:rotfl: Love it Janet!!!!!!

SunshineGirl
09-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Uh oh....you "Sunshine Rewards"....you must be evil!!!

Where is everyone getting the DVC Referral deal anyway (for the $25 gift cards)? We haven't seen anything like that and we've been members for a long time?

kimntrent
09-24-2009, 09:06 PM
came in the mail today. I posted on this too for you

ligrumpygirl
09-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Uh oh....you "Sunshine Rewards"....you must be evil!!!

Where is everyone getting the DVC Referral deal anyway (for the $25 gift cards)? We haven't seen anything like that and we've been members for a long time?

Just got it in the mail today...maybe it's coming? Or call your guide and ask if you can give out info and get the offer. If you want to know exactly what it says let me know and I will send it to you privately.

PSL1013
09-24-2009, 09:32 PM
I got it in the mail today too...I don't have anyone that is interested though, so I threw it away.

WTG on that post, let's see how long it takes to get them to remove it? :rotfl:

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm confused... DVC owners get $200 and the other gets a $25 gift card, just for a call?

I'm up for it!!

One of these days... I will finally get my DVC :love:

ligrumpygirl
09-24-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm confused... DVC owners get $200 and the other gets a $25 gift card, just for a call?

I'm up for it!!

One of these days... I will finally get my DVC :love:

Check your PM - I will explain it

Weluvdisny
09-24-2009, 10:24 PM
It's so interesting that you posted that. I was thinking the same thing. I got my DVC postcard in the mail today so I went on the DIS because I knew there would be chatter about it. I didn't expect there to be people looking for referrals.

I totally agree with you Janet!! That site is so two-faced. I guess as long as it benefits Disney and not a rewards site it is ok.

ligrumpygirl
09-24-2009, 10:42 PM
I got it in the mail today too...I don't have anyone that is interested though, so I threw it away.

Just about 2 hours and it is still there....Will it be there when I wake up?!

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Janet - bannation just means you have more time to party over here and over on the UnDis!

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 11:28 PM
Oh my.... there are undis'ers here too?:rotfl:

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 11:31 PM
There's a few of us here from what I've gathered. It is priceless entertainment. lol

ligrumpygirl
09-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Just about 2 hours and it is still there....Will it be there when I wake up?!

No idea WHY I am awake at 4am but here is a response to my post by a mod there:

You guys are correct...no referrals applies to everyone. If you feel that the rule is not being applied evenly, it's better to bring it to the attention of the board hosts where the referral post appears. That way it can be addressed appropriately or at least you will get an answer as to why it has been permitted

SOOOOO I PMed the DVC mods...we will see but basically this one is saying "I am doing MY job but they are not doing their job" hehehehe :rotfl:

PSL1013
09-25-2009, 07:33 AM
SOOOOO I PMed the DVC mods...we will see but basically this one is saying "I am doing MY job but they are not doing their job" hehehehe :rotfl:

They got caught, they are just trying to cover their butts!! :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
09-25-2009, 08:33 AM

Well, dig it out, we'll find you some.

PSL1013
09-25-2009, 08:45 AM
Well, dig it out, we'll find you some.

OK, I found it! :rotfl:

Anyone else in need of a free $25 Disney Gift Card, send me a PM. This is so easy, you just need to call a toll free number and mention this special offer, give them my name, state and my guide's name, take the Open House Tour and we each get a $25 Disney Gift Card. Hurry though, it says supplies are limited!

ETA: dvcsecret.com/tour

Pooh's Pal
09-25-2009, 09:06 AM
Finally found your post ( http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2292880 )

Anymore feedback from them?? I totally agree with you!

I guess; What's good for the goose is NOT good for the gander!
Preposterous I say!

sunshinecindy
09-25-2009, 09:10 AM
I'd respond to it but I'm banned, sorry. Oh ya, you ask why I'm banned....no idea, just because they could.

askomsky
09-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Ok stirred it a little more, almost posted my link to, the only time I EVER have gone over there is when something like happens so they can ban me all they want. I have no desire to be a part of a forum where they allow people to flame one another and have double standards.

AlternateEgo
09-25-2009, 09:39 AM
I'd respond to it but I'm banned, sorry. Oh ya, you ask why I'm banned....no idea, just because they could.

Oh no.... should have I logged in here under a different nickname? I know they watch the undis, or so I was told...

m 'n c
09-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Oh no.... should have I logged in here under a different nickname? I know they watch the undis, or so I was told...

You'll be fine. They just tend to go after any of the reward site owners once they figure out who they are as they think they are looking for members/referrals which was not the case in Tricia and Cindy's bannation.

arob414
09-25-2009, 10:37 AM
Frankly, I enjoy reading the Dis because I miss Dynasty and all the fighting. :D JK Sometimes, I want to bop people for how rude they can be, especially to newcomers who are just asking a question. Or, people who attack others. Everyone has their own opinion and it shouldn't be attacked. My favorite is whether or not to let your child ride in a stroller. Grrrr. It is nobody else's business. It doesn't hurt you if someone's child is riding in a stroller.

That is why I love it here. We get along. :sunshine: :love:

And, I love playing with the little smilie thingies. :o