PDA

View Full Version : Free $25 Disney GC from me too! Hurry!

PSL1013
09-25-2009, 08:59 AM
Anyone else in need of a free $25 Disney Gift Card, send me a PM. This is so easy, you just need to call a toll free number and mention this special offer, give them my name, state and my guide's name, take the Open House Tour and we each get a $25 Disney Gift Card. Hurry though, it says supplies are limited!

dvcsecret.com/tour

spring
09-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Anyone else in need of a free $25 Disney Gift Card, send me a PM. This is so easy, you just need to call a toll free number and mention this special offer, give them my name, state and my guide's name, take the Open House Tour and we each get a $25 Disney Gift Card. Hurry though, it says supplies are limited!

dvcsecret.com/tour

Waiting for your personal guide to call me back. Seems she's pretty busy, lol!:rotfl:

eaglesdare
09-25-2009, 10:05 AM
what exactly is the open house tour? is it on the puter or in person in florida?

loretta32965
09-25-2009, 10:22 AM
I called and guide wasn't available but got answers to a few questions. You and/or spouse or partner do not have to be on the phone together, and the phone call takes about 10 minutes depending on your questions.

spring
09-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Got my phone call back and I got a very interesting spiel, lasting about 25 minutes. I've always been confused about the whole DVC thing. She helped me understand a lot better and sent me a link by e-mail and I should be getting a $25 gift card in about 5 weeks. Whoohoo! Thanks for hooking me up, Pam!