PDA

View Full Version : Thank you! Totally awesome!

cjnix32
09-29-2009, 09:29 AM
How fantastic that you have a Mouse Unlimited!! Tricia, Angie, YOU ROCK!!!

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Don't forget to spread the great news to everyone you know!

missangie
09-29-2009, 09:42 AM

You are welcome! But thanks is all Tricia's. She's the one busting her hump to bring us these great new opportunities.

Tricia YOU ROCK!

cjnix32
09-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Ok...TRICIA....YOU ROCK!!! And it comes on right on the heels of another great deal offered from Disney! I have them checking on a package for December. Luv it! :banana::mickey:

SunshineGirl
09-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Ok...TRICIA....YOU ROCK!!! And it comes on right on the heels of another great deal offered from Disney! I have them checking on a package for December. Luv it! :banana::mickey:

I'll be anxious to hear how things work out with them!

arob414
09-30-2009, 02:03 PM
I filled out the paperwork, online, yesterday and had a quote, last night. Now, I just have to pay for the trip and patiently wait however many days my countdown tickers says. :banana: And, let them deal with my dining reservations. :party:

AlternateEgo
09-30-2009, 02:06 PM
I am such a control freak... i am scared I wouldn't enjoy having a travel agent.

PSL1013
09-30-2009, 02:53 PM
I am such a control freak... i am scared I wouldn't enjoy having a travel agent.

I know exactly how you feel! :angel:

Magical JenK
10-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Oh wow!! I missed a lot in the last couple weeks! Cash back from a Disney reservation?? REALLY? DANG!! I can't log in to SR from work, but that's just AWESOME!! Congrats Tricia on adding this to SR!! That's huge!!

MouseUnlimited
10-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Hello Sunshine Rewarders!

I'm Tom, co-owner of Mouse Unlimited (my wife, Kayla, is the other owner). I will say that it is quite an honor to be a partner of Sunshine Rewards. Thank you for having us!

My wife has been a member for a few years, and she told me I needed to contact Tricia to set up a cash-back deal, so I did! Tricia and I worked out a great deal.

I've highlighted some of the posts below, and am providing some responses to help answer some questions.

Besides being a Disney Travel Agent, we're just plain Disney fanatics in general. I've been over 20 times to WDW, and Kayla has been hooked since our Honeymoon there.

Not only do we know how to plan Disney trips and travel wisely, we know Walt Disney World inside-out.

Feel free to e-mail me, PM me or ask me something on the forum. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone - whether you take a Disney trip or not :thanks:

They rock, for sure! :clap:

I too am a control freak, which is why I've decided to run our agency in the most flexible manner possible.

If you're someone who just wants to say, "I want to sleep here, I want to eat here, and I'll get there like this," we'll take care of everything and tell you where to be, and when.

However, if you want to plan your own trip, you can just have us book it for you and collect the SR Cash-Back. After that, if you want to book your own airfare, book tours, and set your own Dining Reservations - be our guest.

With us, you choose your own adventure, literally. We'll do it all, or we'll just book it and hand you the keys.

I filled out the paperwork, online, yesterday and had a quote, last night. Now, I just have to pay for the trip and patiently wait however many days my countdown tickers says. :banana: And, let them deal with my dining reservations. :party:
And thank you, Arob, for the quote request. We appreciate it. We get back to everyone within 48 hours (unless we happen to be in WDW at the time!), but often I get to most quotes the night they're requested.

I work a day job, so it's e-mailing during the day, and then quoting and booking and planning at night.

And we love to "deal" with your dining reservations! :love: And not a penny of fees from us, to boot!

arob414
10-01-2009, 02:14 PM
And thank you, Arob, for the quote request. We appreciate it. We get back to everyone within 48 hours (unless we happen to be in WDW at the time!), but often I get to most quotes the night they're requested.

I work a day job, so it's e-mailing during the day, and then quoting and booking and planning at night.

And we love to "deal" with your dining reservations! :love: And not a penny of fees from us, to boot!

I will be getting back to you to finalize our reservations. We are all looking forward to our trip and our first time with the Dining Plan. And, while I am a control freak, and just plan love the planning, I am a busy control freak so not having to worry about dining reservations is going to be great.

fourfoxesinpa
10-01-2009, 02:17 PM
I gotta tell everyone....Tom is so darn fast with getting back to you with information! I needed to book our room for the marathon weekend and thought I could do a better job on our own with the AAA discount. But, with the SR discount, Tom came in ONE PENNY cheaper. (now, if Disney would just release some room only discounts) :rotfl: So, looks like I'm headed to Mouse Unlimited. So far, couldn't be any more pleased.

Thanks Tom and SR for offering this new merchant!

MouseUnlimited
10-01-2009, 02:31 PM
I will be getting back to you to finalize our reservations. We are all looking forward to our trip and our first time with the Dining Plan. And, while I am a control freak, and just plan love the planning, I am a busy control freak so not having to worry about dining reservations is going to be great.

The Dining Plan is awesome (and really is a bargain, if you take advantage of it). As a side note to everyone, don't ever get the Deluxe Plan unless you plan on rolling around WDW like the Blueberry Girl. Wow, it's a lot of food!

I gotta tell everyone....Tom is so darn fast with getting back to you with information! I needed to book our room for the marathon weekend and thought I could do a better job on our own with the AAA discount. But, with the SR discount, Tom came in ONE PENNY cheaper. (now, if Disney would just release some room only discounts) :rotfl: So, looks like I'm headed to Mouse Unlimited. So far, couldn't be any more pleased.

That's right! ONE PENNY! I'm going to put AAA out of business, one penny at a time :rotfl:

Thank you for the kind words Fox, and if a Room-Only offer comes up for January, I'll be all over it!

Maybe we'll run into you that week. Like I said, we'll be there Jan 3-9. Just thinking about the marathon makes me tired though....I think I need to go lie down. :snore:

Magical JenK
10-01-2009, 03:31 PM

Agggh...I gotta get my marathon weekend booked still too! Thanks for the reminder! Crud! 14 weeks & 2 days away...man!!

MouseUnlimited
10-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Agggh...I gotta get my marathon weekend booked still too! Thanks for the reminder! Crud! 14 weeks & 2 days away...man!!

Hurry, pickings are getting thin!

Magical JenK
10-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Hurry, pickings are getting thin!

Crud...really? K. I can't get to SR from work, so I'll ask for a quote tonight from home in order to get the SR deal or could I just ask for a quote period & say I'm from SR?

MouseUnlimited
10-01-2009, 03:54 PM
Crud...really? K. I can't get to SR from work, so I'll ask for a quote tonight from home in order to get the SR deal or could I just ask for a quote period & say I'm from SR?

Ok, well, it's not THAT bad. By "hurry" I just meant now-ish, as opposed to in a week or two. This is about the time that people start booking for the marathon because this is typically the time that Disney announces any deals for January.

And especially with this 7/4 deal, rooms are going to be gobbled up starting with Jan 3.

Just go to our site tonight and use the WDW Quote Request Form. You can put your SR # in the form when you submit. I'll get you something right back. :banana:

Magical JenK
10-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Cool, just sent the request...I can access your site from here...shhh....
:0)

ligrumpygirl
10-02-2009, 07:39 PM

Very happy to see this new merchant...for all of you! I am DVC so no Disney % back to me...:(

Oh and by the way...where are the cheers to Cindy?! Let's not forget our merchant-getting, coupon-chasing, all-around cool Cindy!

3dog2kidmom
10-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Very happy to see this new merchant...for all of you! I am DVC so no Disney % back to me...:(

Oh and by the way...where are the cheers to Cindy?! Let's not forget our merchant-getting, coupon-chasing, all-around cool Cindy!

:banana: Yay for Cindy, too! :banana:

We are thinking of booking a Christmas trip for next year... I may be asking for a quote if the stars align... :D

MouseUnlimited
10-03-2009, 01:02 AM
:banana: Yay for Cindy, too! :banana:

We are thinking of booking a Christmas trip for next year... I may be asking for a quote if the stars align... :D

Now is definitely the time to start looking for next Christmas - or at least getting quotes. Christmas is the most magical (and most crowded) time at the World, so rooms get eaten up quickly.

If you're just wanting to see the lights, you can go anytime between Thanksgiving and Christmas, OR do like we do: go the day after New Years. We were there this past January 3-10, and will be there again this January 3-9.

Osborne Lights at DHS run for the last time on the 3rd, usually. And the rest of the lights are up until about halfway through the week. Each day, we noticed lights that had magically disappeared overnight. It was kind of a neat experience - seeing the magic of Christmas, and then getting to experience our beloved classic WDW, all in one trip!

MouseUnlimited
10-03-2009, 01:06 AM

Unless you take a Disney Cruise and don't use points....or take an Adventures by Disney vacation.....or if you buy stand-alone WDW Theme Park Tickets.

However, I imagine you are an AP Holder if you're a DVC member (that's what we do).

cglaura
10-03-2009, 11:11 AM
How do I buy Theme Park tickets? Am I missing it? Or do I just need more coffee :rotfl:

I found where to request a quote...do we request a there for tickets?

Thanks!

MouseUnlimited
10-03-2009, 01:10 PM
How do I buy Theme Park tickets? Am I missing it? Or do I just need more coffee :rotfl:

I found where to request a quote...do we request a there for tickets?

Thanks!

2 ways (for now):

1) Go to the usual WDW Quote Request Form and fill out the first red box with your info, then skip to the Blue ticket box, then fill in your SR stuff in the Yellow box, Agree to Terms, and Submit.

2) Go to the Contact Page and just send me an email with what you need.

Here are the details on cash-back on tickets: http://www.mouseunlimited.com/terms/srterms#wdwtix

I'm in the process of writing a nice Javascript ticket request/order form, but it's slow in the making.