PDA

View Full Version : HUD Homes Now

bethid
05-18-2007, 04:42 PM
For those of you looking for a quick crediting offer, this is one. I did it and it credited for me in about 10 minutes. You do get signed up for 2 different plans, both the Bargains.com network and wisehouse buyer.

SunshineGirl
05-18-2007, 05:20 PM
I agree. This one did not stay active very long last time because it was such a good offer. I'm seeing credits rolling in on this one today.

3dog2kidmom
05-18-2007, 09:44 PM
Tricia I did this one a long time ago and never got credit for it (still have a trouble ticket you could see). Could I do it again?

Anna
05-18-2007, 10:04 PM
For those of you looking for a quick crediting offer, this is one. I did it and it credited for me in about 10 minutes. You do get signed up for 2 different plans, both the Bargains.com network and wisehouse buyer.

Yes it is a good one!

zoodoyle
05-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know if this is one of the offers that charges $16 and then it drops off after a week or so? Or has anyone done this offer with a simon cc? I've had very bad luck getting things to go thru with mine, so I hate to waste the opportunity to do the offer if I try with the simon card and it won't go thru!! Thanks!

mom2dea
05-18-2007, 10:28 PM
I did this back in Feb great offer and credits FAST

Sarah

SunshineGirl
05-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Tricia I did this one a long time ago and never got credit for it (still have a trouble ticket you could see). Could I do it again?

Yep. I think if you didn't already get credit, it isn't cheating.

Hannahsmom
05-19-2007, 07:41 PM
The Simon VC does not work on this offer. I got the same message I got with the Passport to Fun, it does not recognize the CVV # eventhough I was never asked for it.

docsmom
05-20-2007, 12:55 PM
I signed up about an hour ago, but I received an error message that Bargain.com was experiencing high volume and to call an 800 number if I was a member. I have not received an email confirmation, but my cc was charged $1. :( Has this happened to anyone else? Will I still get credit?

3dog2kidmom
05-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Yep. I think if you didn't already get credit, it isn't cheating.

Well I tried it again (used a different email just in case) and it took me all the way through, including cc info, and then to a screen that said I was already a member of this service (even though I am not anymore). Shoot. I hope they don't charge me anyway, but they do advertise the fees are refundable so I guess I'll call them tomorrow. Was hoping to get credits out of this someday!

jnorth1007
05-22-2007, 02:52 PM
I just did this one and I have a question. Do I need to confirm the wise house buyer in order to get credit?