PDA

View Full Version : Crediting Questions....

toystoryduo
05-18-2007, 05:26 PM
I've been doing a few trials here and there and have gotten paid for them quickly. (Thanks Tricia!:cooldance: ) However, I haven't been getting credit for any of the smaller offers at all. I clear my cookies and run Ad Aware. I have the privacy feature of Internet Explorer set at medium. Is that too high? Could that be messing up the cookies/ offers crediting thing? Also, for the smaller offers, are we allowed to take them out of pending and try completing them with a different e-mail address? Thanks for your help!:hugs:

wilsonfamily4
05-18-2007, 05:30 PM
I've been doing a few trials here and there and have gotten paid for them quickly. (Thanks Tricia!:cooldance: ) However, I haven't been getting credit for any of the smaller offers at all. I clear my cookies and run Ad Aware. I have the privacy feature of Internet Explorer set at medium. Is that too high? Could that be messing up the cookies/ offers crediting thing? Also, for the smaller offers, are we allowed to take them out of pending and try completing them with a different e-mail address? Thanks for your help!:hugs:

I know Tricia said at one point for teh small offers (the freebies) we can try them again.

toystoryduo
05-18-2007, 05:34 PM
I know Tricia said at one point for teh small offers (the freebies) we can try them again.

Can we try them with a different e-mail address too? Thanks!:)

PSL1013
05-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Can we try them with a different e-mail address too? Thanks!:)

I have two email addresses myself and have tried them both multiple times with many offers and alot of times I never get credit!

I would like to know if it's permitted to have your spouse try these small offers using his email address and information. Is this allowed?? :confused:

Anna
05-18-2007, 10:07 PM

I also have a ton of smaller offers that have been in pending for a good while now. The Amazon one is still in pending and has been for several days.:confused:

mom2dea
05-18-2007, 10:17 PM
At first I thought this was not allowed but then I read somewhere here that others were doing it. So I did this today with the What she says thing and it did work and Sunshine girl read my post and didn't say it was not allowed so I think that means its ok . Mind you I would NEVER EVER do this on offers that went threw and credited I ahve only done this with pending offers .

Sarah

SunshineGirl
05-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Yep. That would't be a problem. Your account is a "household account" that covers your whole family. So your spouse and even your kids can complete offers and shopping. For example, if you cannot qualify for a daily survey and you have a kid that is about 16 or 17, you can let them try. I hear that people under 21 get more surveys than the rest of us. LOL! (Also over about 60)

Anna
05-18-2007, 11:53 PM
I just went through and roughly added up my pending amounts and have nearly $75! I hope the post over the weekend!!!!

toystoryduo
05-19-2007, 07:12 AM
I have the privacy feature of Internet Explorer set at medium. Is that too high? Could that be messing up the cookies/ offers crediting thing?

What about this? Do I have the privacy level set too high?

Kycha
05-19-2007, 11:39 AM
What about this? Do I have the privacy level set too high?

I was wondering the same thing, because I have a few things that will just not credit no matter what I do. I have my privacy level set at medium, too.

toystoryduo
05-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Well, I tried using a different e-mail address and setting my privacy level on IE to accept all cookies and the little ones still aren't crediting for me. Any more ideas on how I can get them to credit?:confused: