PDA

View Full Version : DELISH!! O'Hana's Review

Pooh's Pal
10-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Thought I'd share this nice review I found on All Ears.....for those of you that have never been. :eat:

Nice review of O'Hana's

http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/10/ohana_1.html

jakeandsophiesmom
10-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Never been to O'Hana, but sure looking forward to it!!

MouseUnlimited
10-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Thought I'd share this nice review I found on All Ears.....for those of you that have never been. :eat:

Nice review of O'Hana's

http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/10/ohana_1.html

We absolutely LOVE Ohana. We try to go every time we're there.

If you're not a big eater, it's not for you. Dinner is a flat price and everyone gets the salad, endless family-style sides, and the endless cuts of fire-grilled meat served off of skewers right at your table.

It's similar to any Brazilian Steakhouse you may have in your home town.

roo823
10-09-2009, 10:17 PM
'Ohana is an awesome dinner!! I love, love, love the salad with honey/lime dressing. And, the bread pudding is amazing!

They also have a great character breakfast here. Lilo, Stitch, Pluto and Mickey all dressed Hawaiian. Everything is served family style. Breakfast at 'Ohana is also all you can eat.

It's a not-to-be-missed by my family each time we are an WDW.

pbhall13
10-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Deb thanks for sharing....my mouth is watering....I love the coriandar chicken wings!!!!

sunshinecindy
10-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Looks very interesting. I think this is where we are all eating on friday night during the meetup, right? Ummm, kids stuff huh....are we sitting away from that?

pbhall13
10-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Looks very interesting. I think this is where we are all eating on friday night during the meetup, right? Ummm, kids stuff huh....are we sitting away from that?

Yes Cindy this is were we are meeting. Hope you don't mind, but we put in your name as the person in our group who wants to entertain the young children. We told them that you love when they hang all over you, cry loud and throw tantrums! You'll have a blast!!!!:p

fauntleroyfan
02-17-2010, 11:17 AM
to you parents with kids, if they wont eat or dont like the other food offered, you can always ask for some kids food, usually chicken nuggets or something along those lines they will bring out to them.

m 'n c
02-17-2010, 11:31 AM
We went for breakfast and it was really good. I liked the skillet style buffet and the hot waffles they brought around and Oh the Pineapple bread!

hmartinolich
04-28-2010, 02:34 PM
We will be trying O'hanas for the first time on our upcoming trip but it's for Breakfast....their dinner sounds great too though...maybe i can squeeze it in somewhere in the plans?!!?? :)

momof3lovebugs
04-28-2010, 02:58 PM
omgoodness! I cannot wait to go there! It was the only restaurant I HAD to have on my adr's......mouth is watering! thanks for posting this! My kids enjoyed the read and pics too. :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
04-28-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm excited about this, too, because we are taking the girls for the first time next month!