PDA

View Full Version : Crediting time on paid offers?

OregonGirlie
05-18-2007, 11:50 PM
So, at the advice of all you nice folks on here, I cleared my cookies again, did a manual cookies search (including hidden folders) and came up with nothing. I ran ad aware. Nothing. So I canceled a few of my pending offers and re-tried about 10. 1 or 2 credited yesterday. I tried again today on a different computer, and none credited. So I still have about 70 pending. I don't get it.

Anyways, these ones are my concern right now:

Bargain.com $1 has been charged to my card. It's a 7 day trial. I did this almost 3 days ago. No credit yet.

Cinema Now. It's also a 7 day trial, but the $29.99 month has been charged. I did this the same time as Bargain.com Also no credit yet.

GameFly. Same story. Charged, 10 day trial, no credit yet.

I also signed up for an ebay account (6 credits), bid on stuff (lost), but never got credit (paid no money)

Is it normal for these paid offers to take a while? I did a few other paid ones (experian credit report, efax, official auctioneers, blockbuster) and they all paid within the hour if not instantly.

Is this what trouble tickets are for? I'm not sure what those are for, and if/when you need to use them.

Rissa

SunshineGirl
05-19-2007, 04:11 AM
Cinema Now, ebay and Gamefly are NOT quick credits. I would not worry about those unless you do not see them by Monday morning.

Bargain.com is more problematic. That one should have shown up in no more than an hour.

Hearing that you have gotten experian credit report, efax, official auctioneers, and blockbuster makes me feel better. eFax is actually one that a lot of people have trouble with. It sounds like you are on the right track now.

OregonGirlie
05-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Thanks! Things are definately picking up now. Ebay, Gamefly and CinemaNow came through. I re-did a bunch of offers (remove from pending and re-try with a different email). It worked. I've started using the SeaMonkey browser and it's working well. I'm not sure what has been happening the last 24 hours on my computer but things are looking up.

Thanks for all the help.

Now hopefully Paypal will give me back the $52 that Official Auctioneers took from me, and I'll be happy as a clam. :)

Rissa

SunshineGirl
05-19-2007, 06:55 AM
Thanks! Things are definately picking up now. Ebay, Gamefly and CinemaNow came through. I re-did a bunch of offers (remove from pending and re-try with a different email). It worked. I've started using the SeaMonkey browser and it's working well. I'm not sure what has been happening the last 24 hours on my computer but things are looking up.

Thanks for all the help.

Now hopefully Paypal will give me back the $52 that Official Auctioneers took from me, and I'll be happy as a clam. :)

Rissa

I just looked at your account and you are doing FABULOUS!! You've earning over $100 in less than a week, right?

mom2dea
05-19-2007, 09:04 AM
WOW that is great ok so what offers did you do this week to earn so much ????????

Sarah

chocovrdmicears
05-19-2007, 10:47 AM
just to let you know that the CinemaNow charge should go away in about a week. That happened to me...it was a 'pending' charge.:)

OregonGirlie
05-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Ya, thanks! :) $108 as of last night and I joined on Monday! I'm so happy.

Glad to know the pending charge will go away in a week. I used my paypal balance so I hate having my moola in limbo...I mean how am I supposed to buy stuff I don't need on ebay when my money is pending? LOL.

As for what offers I did...hmm, ALL the freebie ones I could find! I have had bad insomnia this week, so I've had some free time in the middle of the night by myself to do them. LOL.

I signed up for the Blockbuster trial, which we are loving. Official Auctioneers (which they sucked), Freecreditreport which I didn't care for compared to myfico (which we use), efax (which is pretty cool), Bargain.com - but it didn't go through and gave me an error but took my money so that's in limbo, CinemaNow (like blockbuster better), and GameFly (pretty neat!). They're all free trials or $1/a set time, with the exception of the official auctioneers which was a $5.95 fee for 12 credits - but they ended up charging me $52 and their site didn't work, nor did their online cancel thing work.

The rest were all the daily clicks, scratching pot of gold thing, daily survey, and the signups for free.

I'm officially addicted! Once my lil sis gets internet I'm going to have to forward her this way!

Rissa

mom2dea
05-20-2007, 07:33 AM
I have done most of those as well , but I cashed out back in late Feb then got horiable sick and moved so now I am getting back and need to make supermember ! I am working on the .75-1.00 free things right now but Sunshine girl keeps adding things so I stop to do those ...LOL It is very addicting and a fun fun way toe arn some money . I am now saving for our Disney trip in April of 08' what are you saving for ?

Sarah

OregonGirlie
05-20-2007, 08:37 AM
Sarah,

I'm saving for a fall disneyland trip. This will be my 4th time, DH's 3rd and the kids 2nd trip. The thing is, no one here knows but me (well and my sister in Canada cause I had to tell someone other than our AAA lady LOL). I've been selling stuff on Ebay & Craigslist, got a garage sale coming up soon, been saving any mail in rebates & ebates we've been getting, you get the idea. So that's what's paying for the trip. I've re-done our budgets for the next few months for our spending money, but since this is a last minute planned trip (as in a few weeks ago) I was having to scale back things we do (since I booked the DL Hotel and 4 character breakfasts). Now with SR I'm feeling like our souvenirs and lunches won't be so poor!

I'm hoping in October to start saving for our first ever WDW trip for Fall 2008. I'm so excited. DH & I already decided that when the new Disney cruise ships come out we'll take our then 10 year wedding anniversary (yup, we're young I'm 25 and he's 30).

As a stay at home mom, part time student, volunteer doula - this is more or less my only money making scheme here LOL.

I love this site, and I'm so happy to meet friendly, sweet, helpful Disney addicts. :love:

Where will you guys be staying at on your 2008 trip? I've always wanted to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. I love animals.

Rissa

mom2dea
05-20-2007, 02:16 PM
We own at Saratoga springs so we will book next week and then we are praying VERY VERY hard for Animal kingdom. We will see it opens int he fall for DVC so it will prob be booked solid but we shall pray and see what comes up !

BTW We are 10 years the June of 2011 and it took me till when you said that to make me relise it . And yep young here too 25 almost 26 and he is 26 almost 27 both birthdays in June as well . I just can not wait to see the mouse agian I am about to jump and run . We lived in Florida for 2 yrs and went every few months so I am very sad to be in SC and not getting to go for 1 yr 8 monthes :(

Sarah M

January
05-20-2007, 05:18 PM
I did the ebay one about 3 weeks ago and still have not been credited. It is not even showing on my pending. I have no idea if I will ever be credited.