PDA

View Full Version : Amazon gift cert?

LuvMyBoys
10-16-2009, 10:19 AM
I see that the Canadian Amazon gift cert cashout option is sent via email, but what about the U.S. one?

Can I expect an Amazon code via email? Does it usually take the 4-6 weeks?
Thanks for any info! :)

BTW, Amazon has great specials on video games (B2G1) this week if you need them for Christmas shopping! :sunshine2:

mollyeilis
10-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Yes it's sent by email.

I seem to have deleted my amazon cashouts, so I can't tell you what my experience of the timeframe was, but I would always expect that timeframe no matter what.

Do check your spam folder from time to time, b/c I believe one time my email went there instead of to my inbox (absolutely bizarre, as I get amazon emails ALL the time since that's where hubby works!).

LuvMyBoys
10-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Yes it's sent by email.

I seem to have deleted my amazon cashouts, so I can't tell you what my experience of the timeframe was, but I would always expect that timeframe no matter what.

Do check your spam folder from time to time, b/c I believe one time my email went there instead of to my inbox (absolutely bizarre, as I get amazon emails ALL the time since that's where hubby works!).

Thanks Molly :) Amazon has done such great deals on toys and stuff for Christmas the past few years, I find myself doing more and more shopping there. Can't beat that FSSS :sunshine2: