PDA

View Full Version : Pumpking carving kits

disney_girl
09-15-2007, 05:04 PM
Not sure if anyone has these yet, but last night while at Michael's we saw some Disney pumpkin carving kits (stencils/ patterns). One set was Mickey and the other set was Princess. I was thinking that they were around $4, but I could be off on that- but I know that they were under $10. Looked cute! I think I will get them next week.

zoodoyle
09-15-2007, 07:57 PM
We've used the sets from disneyshopping.com for the past couple years (I always buy them AFTER halloween when they are much cheaper, and then use them for the next year). My husband has done a great job with them!!! I'll have to try to find some pics, and I'll have to check out Michael's (make sure you use the coupons they have every week in their ad, usually 40% off!!).

ligrumpygirl
09-15-2007, 08:02 PM
Thanks! I will have to check them out. DH loves to do them (I have no patience!) Two years ago he did Harry Potter...and they were stolen TWICE! I will have to post some pictures...I can't wait to see his theme this year haha

linanglab
09-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Walmart has the Pooh ones.

chipndale
09-24-2007, 10:45 PM
OK now I have to go shopping! DH loves to carve pumpkins and a Disney theme would be great!