PDA

View Full Version : Where's Bryan?

Pooh's Pal
09-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Oh, bs4freee.....where are you??
I thought you were only gone for 2 weeks...till the 14th? Thought for sure you'd be back online with all of us here at SR by now!??

So do tell, how was your trip?

JillyFish
09-15-2007, 09:37 PM
The SR calendar says he comes home tomorrow!! Woot! Woot!

WELCOME HOME BRYAN!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

We missed you! Hope you had a magical vacation!

Hedy
09-15-2007, 10:01 PM
It's funny how someone can join the SR family and you can't imagine posts without him.

Bryan-Chip and Dale will understand, the SR peeps miss you!

Kycha
09-15-2007, 10:23 PM
What up Bryan??? You have a lot to catch up on. I can't wait to read your trip report. And WELCOME BACK!!

ligrumpygirl
09-15-2007, 11:13 PM
I am PRETTY sure that he will be back on here within minutes of returning home...if he can get there after all that free dining!

Can't wait to chat again...help me with the games!!!! I will trade Moose Munch for a TR with pictures.

ItsmeSunnyV
09-16-2007, 12:05 AM
ATTENTION BRYAN!!: SIR PLEASE BACK AWAY FROM THE CHIPMUNKS!! You have friends that have missed you terribly. And want to hear all about your trip!! Hi Dear! Welcome Back!!!:cooldance:

Kycha
09-16-2007, 12:55 AM
Let's not forget to welcome Magical JenK back as well!! WELCOME BACK! Hope you had a magical time!

coastalgirl
09-16-2007, 01:39 AM
Bryan and Jen, I hope you both have had wonderful trips! I can not wait to hear all about them!!! Welcome back y'all!!!

tink2008
09-16-2007, 01:43 AM
WELCOME :cooldance:

We made lots of :dollarsign: when you were gone but I am sure you had just as much fun!

WELCOME BACK!

m 'n c
09-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Welcome back. I am patiently awaiting your trip report with pictures.

ItsmeSunnyV
09-16-2007, 03:30 PM
Ohhh And Welcome Back Jen!!!:cooldance:

bs4free
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Oh, bs4freee.....where are you??
I thought you were only gone for 2 weeks...till the 14th? Thought for sure you'd be back online with all of us here at SR by now!??

So do tell, how was your trip?

Well it was two weeks, two weeks of nights, So i retured home last night the 15th at about 11:30pm est, I am on today, and trying so hard to catch up! I missed you all on SR! You can recall the search party, I am back safely! I cant wait to tell you all about the trip I hope to have my TR started and going strong before the end of the week! I have much to catch up on!

The SR calendar says he comes home tomorrow!! Woot! Woot!

WELCOME HOME BRYAN!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

We missed you! Hope you had a magical vacation!

Thats for the WOOT WOOT greatings, WOOT! i am home!

It's funny how someone can join the SR family and you can't imagine posts without him.

Bryan-Chip and Dale will understand, the SR peeps miss you!

I know I thought about the SR comunity so much while i was on my trip its not just about the credits, its all of you that has made SR so great!

I had so much fun with chip and dale, I hope i got some good photos!

What up Bryan??? You have a lot to catch up on. I can't wait to read your trip report. And WELCOME BACK!!

A lot to catch up on, I just noticed this is a new board on the fourm, and found we had over 500 threads posted too in 15 days, Now to find and read them all!

I am PRETTY sure that he will be back on here within minutes of returning home...if he can get there after all that free dining!

Can't wait to chat again...help me with the games!!!! I will trade Moose Munch for a TR with pictures.

Well I went to bed before i posted on the fourms, but i did check how many posts i had to look at and check for important SR mail, and wow at all the new imporvemnts, and the Auctions, and had to see my account balance increase on the 15th lol! not bad not even around this month and i have earned $20 SR is great!

I think i am still stuffed from all that food! WOW!

Chat I can not wait!

The games, the games, i can not wait to see how they have done! and play some more.

Moose Munch for TR with photos, ok

This is my First request i have around 10k in photos and 18GB anyone know of some good free hosting with lots of bandwith!!!!!!!!!!! to share with you all! I just hope i can find a few good pics to share!

ATTENTION BRYAN!!: SIR PLEASE BACK AWAY FROM THE CHIPMUNKS!! You have friends that have missed you terribly. And want to hear all about your trip!! Hi Dear! Welcome Back!!!:cooldance:

Ok i have backed away and said good by to chip and dale, It was so hard to say good by, but now i have to say good bye...

Well i am back and so happy to see all of you on SR, and so sad that i left you for so long! I will be glad to share all about my trip!

Let's not forget to welcome Magical JenK back as well!! WELCOME BACK! Hope you had a magical time!

Yes lets welcome Jen back, We tried to meet, but well... Mabey i will leave it for the trip report!

Bryan and Jen, I hope you both have had wonderful trips! I can not wait to hear all about them!!! Welcome back y'all!!!

I will be glad to share my trip with you and everyone!

WELCOME :cooldance:

We made lots of :dollarsign: when you were gone but I am sure you had just as much fun!

WELCOME BACK!

Hey save some $$$$ for me!!!! I need to save up for a SR Cruise I hope!!!!! and Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome back. I am patiently awaiting your trip report with pictures.

Thank you for being patiently i promise one will be comeing, Just need a little time to catch up! and get some photos chosen, and uploaded somewhere, i think i need to make about 500 new photobuckt accounts to store and host all my photos lol!

Ohhh And Welcome Back Jen!!!:cooldance:

Thanks for the welcome back Jen! Glad to be back!