PDA

View Full Version : Repeated Offers

kbri204
09-15-2007, 11:36 PM
I know, I know I post a gajillion threads a day. I just have so many questions.
I can't do offers twice, right? That's why I need the spreadsheet. My head is swimming. I'm sure to get the hang of it SOMETIME!
Im sorry for being so repetitive.

kbri204
09-15-2007, 11:38 PM
oh geez. i'm a mess today.
sorry for posting twice.

Blessing and Miracle
09-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Calm down and breathe!:rotfl: You really don't need a spreadsheet. When you go to do an offer it will show you if you gotten credit or not for the offer. If you use the drop down menu on the pending offer page it will show you and if you go to the fast crediting page it will show you whether or not you've gotten credit for that particular offer. Hope I'm making sense. If not, I'm sure a more experienced SR member can explain it a lot better.:)

I know it can all seem overwhelming. I felt like that too when I first started. Now it's easier to understand. Just read a lot of the posts on the forum and that helps a great deal.

And, of course, you can always ask questions, someone will gladly answer them.:rotfl:

fanofree
09-16-2007, 09:50 AM
I use the spreadsheet for when I DON"T GET CREDIT. That way, if I try an offer again, I can use a different e-mail address.

If an offer does not credit, you can remove it from pending and re-do it. I don't have much luck with re-dos, but some people report success.

Good Luck!

arob414
09-16-2007, 10:16 AM
I use the spreadsheet for when I DON"T GET CREDIT. That way, if I try an offer again, I can use a different e-mail address.

If an offer does not credit, you can remove it from pending and re-do it. I don't have much luck with re-dos, but some people report success.

Good Luck!

This is why I use a spreadsheet. I keep a list of the offfer and the email I used. As they credit, I remove them. And, if I try enough times, I usually get credit. Some I would have given up on if I wasn't so stubborn.:rotfl:

faithhope
09-16-2007, 10:35 AM
I just use a word document.
I put it alphabetically in the list by the name of the offer, and I put what date I tried it, and if it credits or not.
It helps me focus on the offers that credit best for me. (for some reason the generous genie ones won't credit for me... so I don't waste my time on them... they credit for other people though)

You only have to worry about repeats if you do more than one site (I only do this one - why mess with the rest when you have found the best). If you only do this site, then SR will tell you if you have done the offer or not.

Faith