PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Jenn!

ligrumpygirl
09-16-2007, 08:45 AM
Can't wait to hear everything!

m 'n c
09-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Yay Jen is Back!!! Hope you had a great time. I'm anxiously awaiting a trip report with pictures. :)

bs4free
09-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Woot! Welcome back Jen! I can't wait to read about your Trip! :)

Hedy
09-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Welcome back, Jen!

JillyFish
09-16-2007, 05:46 PM
Welcome home Jen!!! Hope you had a great trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :sunshine2:

Kycha
09-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Welcome Back Jen! I hope you and hubby had a great time. How was MNSSHP?

Magical JenK
09-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Hey Everyone! Yes! We're back & I will try to attempt a trip report tomorrow. Thanks for the welcome backs!! I missed you all!

Very quick....it was a magical trip (of course), it's sad to be home but I really missed my bed & my kitties, CSR was very nice, it was SUPER hot, our brick was laid while we were there (I'll post photos), our anniversary was great.

The only thing that didn't go magically would be MNSSHP because it POURED most of the night & I don't think we really got to see the true magic of party. We tried, but the only thing I wanted was photos w/the characters in the costumes & when they finally started doing the photos the lines were insane. So no photos...but DH & I were trying to make the best of it.

bs4free
09-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Well Welcome back, and the Rain oh the Rain at MNSSHP WOW!

wilsonfamily4
09-17-2007, 01:25 PM
Glad you are back! I want to know more baout your husbands reaction to things you wee surprising him with!! Can't wait to read and see your brick. I now wish I had just done that!

~Kathie
09-17-2007, 02:55 PM
We had that same rain at Epcot on Friday! I was thinking of you at MNSSHP.

The aunts wanted to see Illuminations. Epcot had it anyway. I don't know what was louder, the fireworks or the thunder and cracks of lightning.

We finally decide to make a run for it. 2 woman on scooters and 3 of us running after them. It was comical. We got soaked. My sneakers still haven't dried out.

Glad you had a good time in spite of it all.