PDA

View Full Version : Got my gift card-thanks Cindy

bajam
10-27-2009, 01:11 PM
My Home Depot card came today. I'm so sorry for having you check on it yesterday. Now I know that it takes 14 days to get from Home Depot to my mailbox! Like I said in my TT, not everyone has great customer service like SR does. You guys should teach a class on the right way to treat customers.

Thank you so much. I can now paint my dining room before my parents come for a visit this weekend.:sunshine:

chipndale
10-27-2009, 03:38 PM
Wow that is a long time - I wonder why so long? I usually place an order Sunday evening and I usually have them in the mailbox by Wednesday - no later than Friday.

sunshinecindy
10-27-2009, 06:33 PM
My Home Depot card came today. I'm so sorry for having you check on it yesterday. Now I know that it takes 14 days to get from Home Depot to my mailbox! Like I said in my TT, not everyone has great customer service like SR does. You guys should teach a class on the right way to treat customers.

Thank you so much. I can now paint my dining room before my parents come for a visit this weekend.:sunshine:

Awesome, I was getting a little concerned myself.

bajam
10-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks again SR. I was able to get the dining room painted last night. I combined my gift card with a competitor's coupon and had enough to get new cabinet pulls as well. My house looks great for a visit from my parents.

I've really got to get on the survey train because my whole house needs painted.