PDA

View Full Version : Disney World, Here I come!!

wendyburger
10-29-2009, 10:18 AM
Just wanted to say THANKS to SR for having this awesome website. I worked really hard at surveys and other offers because I really needed spending cash for our THREE WEEK trip to Disney World this December. I was able to cash out 6 weeks ago for $500 gift card (that came in the mail last week :mickey:) ...then I kept at it and made another $75 cash out on 10/8...NOW if I can just get a few more cents to cover shipping, I could cashout for $25 GC and try and slip that in and hope it arrives before leaving on Dec. 16th. Wow, that was $100 earnings in just a little over a month!!! :sunshine:

That's $600 spending cash that I wouldn't have had if it weren't for SR. AWESOME! :party:

After this, I will start saving up for our Disney cruise next October. Maybe I can get enough to upgrade to a veranda room...that will be my next goal.

m 'n c
10-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Congrats! Don't you just love free vacation money??!!

Leslie
10-29-2009, 11:21 AM
That is awesome! I love SR and how much this site has helped me have spending money for our upcoming trip. We leave for our trip to Disney in a little over 2 weeks. So, I am already saving for next years trip. I am motivated by surveys because I would LOVE to stay at the Wilderness Lodge next year.

Congrats again and have an awesome time!

wendyburger
10-29-2009, 02:12 PM
Ya, I can't figure out why more people don't want to do SR. I've told several of my family members about it...they have signed up just not gotten into in even after I try and encourage and give them tips and pointers. I did get my mom into it though, and she has cashed out $250 for our trip in December. Fun, fun!

jgates8
10-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Good job! I finally am getting some surveys to qualify for. It was a LONG DRY RUN!!

~Kathie
10-30-2009, 12:17 AM
Congratulations!!!

setsail
10-31-2009, 08:34 AM
WOW!!! That's Awesome~ Have fun.....
:sunshine: