PDA

View Full Version : Disney Gift Card, ? for Tricia

DisneyMa
09-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi Tricia!

I have a question for ya. I cashed out for a Disney GC on 9-4-07. When should I expect it?

Oh and I just cashed out for another GC this afternoon. (Thanks SR:cooldance: ) Any idea when that one would show up? I know you do a mass GC mailing.

I was just trying to get an idea of when the GC's should show up. Every dollar counts when you go to Disneyland!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Just a little over two weeks away!!!!!!!!!!

tink2008
09-17-2007, 05:07 PM
I cashed out on Sept. 4th as well and havnt recieved mine yet. But I am sure they are on their merry way! Cant Wait! :cooldance:

jnorth1007
09-17-2007, 05:15 PM
I know that she said that some just went out. If they were in that batch I would expect them by Wednesday.

DisneyMa
09-17-2007, 08:21 PM
ooooh thanks! I just love that little SR envie!!

It makes getting a bill a little less crappy!:D

Kittykat
09-19-2007, 01:03 PM
I cashed out on 9/7 and still nothing! We leave in two days and I'm getting nervous!!! I know I was cutting it close by cashing out exactly two weeks in advance, I really hope my GC makes it by Friday.

jnorth1007
09-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Did you make sure that they were sent out by Tricia? If you did then I would say you will see them by Friday. Stay calm. We will worry on Friday LOL

SunshineGirl
09-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Yep. Everything was sent on Saturday. So I would really expect them this afternoon. Even if you live far from Indy, they would be there by tomorrow.

We had sooooooo many people request to have gift cards and Disney Dollars sent to them within X number of days this month. Probably about 15 trouble tickets and then another 10-20 emails. :( It was really hard to get everyone because everyone wanted to wait until their credits posted. A lot of people wanted to wait until the posted on the 15th but be able to get their cards by the end of the month.

Kittykat
09-19-2007, 02:00 PM
Yep. Everything was sent on Saturday. So I would really expect them this afternoon. Even if you live far from Indy, they would be there by tomorrow.

We had sooooooo many people request to have gift cards and Disney Dollars sent to them within X number of days this month. Probably about 15 trouble tickets and then another 10-20 emails. It was really hard to get everyone because everyone wanted to wait until their credits posted. A lot of people wanted to wait until the posted on the 15th but be able to get their cards by the end of the month.

Oh, I'm not TOO worried. :p

I knew when I cashed out that I'd be cutting it close so if it doesn't make it in time, I was well aware. ;)

I know you're probably overrun every month with people requesting GC's within a certain turnaround time etc, that's why I didn't even bother cashing out a second time even though I had enough money. I know you're busy AND I know my money will be waiting on me when I get home. :sunshine2:

That being said, how great is it that we have this thread! There is NO other RP out there like SR!! I love it here. :sunshine:

ruledbymercury
09-20-2007, 06:34 PM
Kittykat (if you're still around), just out of curiosity did you get your GCs yet? I cashed out for a $25 Disney GC on 9/10, then another $25 GC and $20 in DDs on 9/15 and haven't seen anything yet. I'm still within the 2 week mark on both counts, so I'm not really worried, but just wondering if everyone got their cashouts from the 9/15 batch. After a recent eBay shipping mishap, I think I've become paranoid about stuff getting lost in the mail. :p

tink2008
09-20-2007, 06:54 PM
I cahsed out on 9/4 and 9/15 still havent recieved my gc from even the 4th yet. Still waiting. :love:

Kittykat
09-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Nope, nothing yet. :( I'm crossing my fingers and toes that it shows up tomorrow since we'll be leaving around 1PM and heading to Disney.

Normally I wouldn't be stressing but since it's a Disney GC I probably won't get to spend it as "quickly" if it doesn't show before we leave since it'll be who knows how long until our next trip. If it were any other GC (and we weren't leaving tomorrow) I probably wouldn't be panicking.

Maybe we should get some positive postal thoughts buzzing...

"My Disney GC will show up tomorrow...my Disney GC will show up tomorrow..."

SunshineGirl
09-20-2007, 08:01 PM
I'm a little worried that NO ONE has reported getting any Disney Dollars or Gift Cards this week. Has anyone gotten them at all??? Last Saturday I processed Indiana, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Michigan, Georgia, Idaho, Minnesota, Tennessee, RI, Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Virginia, Ohio, Texas, New York, CT, MO, Massachusetts, Colorado, Kentucky, Wyoming, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Maryland, Ohio, Hawaii, and California. Did ANY of you get them???

wilsonfamily4
09-20-2007, 09:11 PM
I was just coming to post that I got my Disney Dollars today! That sure can can make a day and then I won the contest so as you can assume I love SR today!

SunshineGirl
09-20-2007, 09:45 PM
I was just coming to post that I got my Disney Dollars today! That sure can can make a day and then I won the contest so as you can assume I love SR today!

That's so weird that you got them in Oregon but they didn't get them in the East Coast states.

DisneyMa
09-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Just checked our mail. No GC:( Maybe tomorrow, we only have 13 days left and I am waiting on 2 GC:D

I'm using PP idea: They will be here, they will be here. :rotfl:

cglaura
09-20-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm a little worried that NO ONE has reported getting any Disney Dollars or Gift Cards this week. Has anyone gotten them at all??? Last Saturday I processed Indiana, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Michigan, Georgia, Idaho, Minnesota, Tennessee, RI, Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Virginia, Ohio, Texas, New York, CT, MO, Massachusetts, Colorado, Kentucky, Wyoming, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, Maryland, Ohio, Hawaii, and California. Did ANY of you get them???

I put in a request on the 9th so not sure if I was included in that mailing, but if so nothing here in NJ yet. I'm not worried or complaining...just an fyi for ya!

SunshineGirl
09-20-2007, 10:01 PM
The mail must just be totally funky this week. That's all I can figure. Because apparently people the whole way from North Carolina to Oregon got them. But some of the people in the middle didn't! I verified with SG that they were all mailed from the same place at the exact same time. I hope the others show up tomorrow!!

disney_girl
09-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Still waiting on mine... crossing my fingers it comes tomorrow! As long as I have it by next week I'll be :cooldance: !

Some days the USPS just isn't as reliable as we'd hope!

destny72
09-20-2007, 10:13 PM
I got mine today I live in Pennsylvania

ItsmeSunnyV
09-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Still waiting on mine also. :p I am praying that they come tomorrow. OR even Sat. Oh Lordy, Im getting Nervous. LOL Im in Ca. So...Hopefully soon RIGHT?

Tricia always calms me down, when Im a wreck. lol:rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
09-20-2007, 10:34 PM
I love the USPS workers in my area. They work so hard. I am surprised I as an Oregonian got mine first! Now that is a first!

SunshineGirl
09-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Still waiting on mine also. :p I am praying that they come tomorrow. OR even Sat. Oh Lordy, Im getting Nervous. LOL Im in Ca. So...Hopefully soon RIGHT?

Tricia always calms me down, when Im a wreck. lol:rotfl:

Since at least two other people on the west coast got them today, I am betting you will get yours tomorrow. :) Probably just a difference in local processing times.

ruledbymercury
09-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Hmmm...I'm in Florida and still waiting. Hopefully it's just funky USPS stuff going on and tomorrow will be the day they arrive. I'll certainly be rushing home from work to check my mailbox!

I will definitely report back here either way tomorrow. :)

disney_girl
09-20-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm betting that tomorrow there will be :sunshine: for all!

tink2008
09-20-2007, 11:14 PM
I live in podunk wyoming and it always takes forever to get anything! LOL :rotfl:

HollyD
09-21-2007, 07:36 AM
I cashed out for Disney GC's on 9/12 and 9/13 and recieved both on 9/20. Didn't see Missouri on Tricias list but thought I'd let her know I got mine and how surprised and pleased I was with the quick turnaround. Love you guys!

tink2008
09-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Thanks SR I did recieve my $150.00 in GC today in the mail. Thanks Tricia and Cindy

hollieplus2
09-21-2007, 01:07 PM
I cashed out on 9/8 and I received my DD yesterday. I live in TN. I also cashed out on 9/18 Tricia, do you know when these will go out??

Kittykat
09-21-2007, 01:11 PM
IT'S HERE!!!

:cooldance:

You should've heard my fervent prayers as I was walking out to my mailbox. :rotfl:

We'll be hitting the road in 45 minutes! MICKEY MOUSE, HERE WE COME!!

Thanks, Tricia. :sunshine:

tink2008
09-21-2007, 01:16 PM
IT'S HERE!!!

:cooldance:

You should've heard my fervent prayers as I was walking out to my mailbox. :rotfl:

We'll be hitting the road in 45 minutes! MICKEY MOUSE, HERE WE COME!!

Thanks, Tricia. :sunshine:

Im glad they arrived and have a great trip! :sunshine:

ItsmeSunnyV
09-21-2007, 06:04 PM
:banana: Mine came!!! :banana:

:sunshine: Thanks Sunshine Team!! :sunshine:

disney_girl
09-21-2007, 06:05 PM
WooHoo!! Edited b/c I spoke too soon... our mail came REALLY late for some reason, but my Disney gift card arrived safely!! YAY!!!

I'm excited because I paid for our MNSSHP tickets with SR money already! :cooldance: The rest will be our food and spending money! Can't believe we leave in a week!

Thanks Tricia!! It's awesome to know that our MNSSHP tickets, food and souvies will all be paid with SR money! Especially since I'm a SAHM! My DH was impressed when I showed him the stack of GC's!!

DisneyMa
09-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Northern California delivered!!! I got my GC today!! Tricia and SR fam rocks. Banana dance for everyone!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ruledbymercury
09-21-2007, 07:23 PM
I got both of mine today! Thanks Tricia! :sunshine2:

hollieplus2
09-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Tricia, when will the next batch go out?:dollarsign: :mickey: :dollarsign:

DisneyMa
09-21-2007, 08:29 PM
Tricia, when will the next batch go out?:dollarsign: :mickey: :dollarsign:

ooooh yes, good question! We leave in less than two weeks and I want as much $$$ as possible for our Disneyland vacation.

hollieplus2
09-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Any idea??:sunshine:

DisneyMa
09-23-2007, 11:51 AM
I cashed out on the 17th of Sept. Any chance that will arrive by Oct. 3? :wizard:

princesslily
09-24-2007, 03:10 PM
I cashed out on the 19th of Sept for a $50 and I was wondering when I should cash out the rest if I want them by Nov 1st. Any suggestions?:sunshine:

bs4free
09-24-2007, 03:14 PM
I cashed out on the 19th of Sept for a $50 and I was wondering when I should cash out the rest if I want them by Nov 1st. Any suggestions?:sunshine:

As sunshinecindy mentioned in a post earlyier last week! The general rule is that it may take 2-3 weeks for the GC to arrive so please order with that in mind, So if you needed it by Nov 1st i would order no latter then the end of the first week of Oct. We all like to get the most, but if you dont cashout and receive it then you dont have it at all! and some is better then none!

I hope this helps some! Order 2-3 Weeks before you want to, need to have them!