PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Abby!!!

JillyFish
09-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Abby, are you home????? Can't wait to hear about your first trip to The World!!! :mickey: :minnie:
Hope you had a great time!!! :sunshine2:

ligrumpygirl
09-17-2007, 09:25 PM
First trip? Didn't realize that?! Did you decide to stay forever!???

linanglab
09-18-2007, 06:34 AM
oooohhh....A first trip!!! Please let us know how it went!

Angela

wdwabby
09-18-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm home, I'm home ... and let me just say that between coming down with the plague, picking up my kitten and weeding through my inbox and voicemail at work I haven't had much of a chance to get online ....

Thanks for the welcome back! :)

Overall trip rating: Excellent

it had it's ups and downs, but I suppose even a trip to Disney can't be completely perfect. Especially with 3 adults with very different ideas about how the day should go! I am doing a trip report on the DIS and since the 2 boards go on the same codes, I'll be able to pop those entries in over here as well if anyone is interested.

High Points: Seeing the castle (duh), meeting princesses, dressing up at MNSSHP, our resort, the tons of CMs who were just fabulous, pin trading, all the parks, breakfast with Pooh & friends, Victoria & Alberts and the many surprises my dad planned for my mom and I

Down Points: Dad had to give in and rent an ECV, the aforementioned differences in touring styles (dad was a relax and take things as they come, I wanted to go commando and mom was in the middle), no mickey ice cream bars, no dole whips, no meeting the Main Mouse

I think we're all planning on going back, but perhaps not together. I'm still really glad that we all went together for the first time though. I'm considering 2 different trips back, maybe doing a solo and then doing a trip with one of my best friends to do Disney along with the Harry Potter park at that "other" attraction in Orlando ;) Gonna have to Sunshine my little heart out to pay for that trip, but I've got a couple years!

JillyFish
09-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Glad to hear the overall rating was "excellent". Looking forward to the trip report!