PDA

View Full Version : DVC at Disneyland

m4travels
09-18-2007, 01:31 PM
It's just been announced that they are building 52 DVC units (in addition to 200 hotel rooms) at the Grand California Hotel at DLR. This is going to make staying over MUCH easier for those of us who plan on heading down to the park, eating, and having a bit more adult beverage than would be prudent to drive home after imbiding. Granted I - I mean, someone would have to plan those dinners/visits a bit more in the future than I - I mean, one might do at this time, but it's all doable!

Michael

disney_girl
09-18-2007, 01:37 PM
That's awesome!! It will make going to DL a little easier on the points!

SunshineGirl
09-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Wow! That sounds like a cool option. We'll get out there one of these days....

m4travels
09-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Wow! That sounds like a cool option. We'll get out there one of these days....

Sister, it will be one FINE time!!!!!!

M

SunshineGirl
09-18-2007, 01:57 PM
I'm thinking that when we do it, we do it right. Maybe combine a little cruise out there with some time at Disneyland. SunshineGuy's aunt lives in Santa Barbara and we owe her a visit one of those days. And we will expect you to show us out on the town a bit. LOL!

m4travels
09-18-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm thinking that when we do it, we do it right. Maybe combine a little cruise out there with some time at Disneyland. SunshineGuy's aunt lives in Santa Barbara and we owe her a visit one of those days. And we will expect you to show us out on the town a bit. LOL!
Now we're talking!

M

bbangel
09-18-2007, 02:07 PM
I can't wait! I want this to be my home resort as flights there are soooo much cheaper! Then I have to decide if I want to keep my SSR points or not. I'm not sure I can afford to do both. Choices, choices.

mollyeilis
09-18-2007, 10:56 PM
That's very cool. In my hotel room right now (Paradise Pier) there's a coupon/certificate for $50 towards merchandise and food, for sitting through a 60 minute presentation.

Hmm, though thinking about it, those might be % off of other things (not quite like "here's $50 in disney dollars")...hmm.

ligrumpygirl
09-19-2007, 06:10 AM
See what happens qhen I am here all the time and don't visit the DIS? Didn't even know about it...very interesting. Would love to visit one day!!