PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking for a job in the New Jersey/Philadelphia area?

3dog2kidmom
09-18-2007, 09:38 PM
The Container Store is opening a new store in Cherry Hill, NJ, and they are hiring. This is an AMAZING company to work for... great pay, benefits, philosophy, and they treat employees really well. DH works there 2 days a week just to help out a little around his real estate career and really enjoys it. If you are interested or know someone who's interested in applying, PM me and I will give you his name to put as a recruiter on your application since they pay nice referral bonuses!!

For more info:
http://www.containerstore.com/find/store.jhtml?store=CHL

(Tricia, if this isn't okay to post here, please feel free to delete)

Kycha
09-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Bummer. That is a little too far for me. I do have a friend in Cherry Hill. Maybe she is looking for some extra income.

Thanks for the info!

3dog2kidmom
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Bummer. That is a little too far for me. I do have a friend in Cherry Hill. Maybe she is looking for some extra income.

Thanks for the info!

Let her know. It's a great part-time opportunity. In fact... I put my app in for seasonal. They have this "wrapping wonderland" through the holidays that sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to be a gift wrapper. The only problem I see is that it might cut into my SR time. No, not really, I'll just let the housework and laundry go, LOL!