PDA

View Full Version : Hoodia

sunshinemckenzie
05-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Ok...I'm not trying to be paranoid! I did this offer and my CC was charged but no confirmation email and no credit (though it has only been an hour). I'm more worried about the no confirmation incase I don't get credit and when it comes time to cancel it if I don't like the product(hope it works, I would love to lose a few before WDW). Anyone else have problems not getting a confirmation email from them?

photos_101
05-19-2007, 07:30 PM
I posted about this earlier. I did this trial yesterday and same as you, no confirmation, no email and still no credit. My card was charged. So hopefully we will get credit without any problems. At least I know I am not alone. I thought maybe something had happened to my browser since it refreshed the page and the page was exact page I had just submitted for process. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Mom2Four
05-19-2007, 08:00 PM
I have not tried this one yet - but have had this problem with a couple of offers lately. I did both 1-on-1 Psychic and Essential Living Sleep Rite, and got charged, but never got credit or a confirmation e-mail.

Without the confirmation e-mail there is no way to really dispute the lack of credit! It's very frustrating, and makes me wonder if I should keep doing these types of offers. I've been doing SR for more than a year, and in the past I almost never had any problems with cc offers crediting, but lately it's been about 50-50 (Biggest Loser and Real Estate Riches both came through for me fine).

I think I will keep away from the Hoodia offer until I find out how it went for the two of you. Keep us posted!

3dog2kidmom
05-19-2007, 08:51 PM
I did Hoodia yesterday evening and got credit in the middle of the night!

sunshinecindy
05-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Have any of you tried to contact Hoodia and see if everything did go through and ask for confirmation. Maybe that way just in case you don't get credit, you will have the email confirmation that you need.

SunshineGirl
05-19-2007, 10:05 PM
I don't think that it is a coincidence that you are not getting a confirmation email and also not getting credit. I think it is probably the same page on their site that is not working right. My question for the advertiser is--"Is there a chance they are doing this on purpose every so many people to get out of paying for the leads?" I actually CAN dispute some of these, depending on whether you are staying with the trial after 7 days, who the advertiser is, etc. You just have to get as much information as you can from the advertiser. What will NOT work is a cancellation number because that just proves to them that you only signed up to get the credit and then cancel, which they won't pay for.

OregonGirlie
05-20-2007, 08:41 AM
Hmmm poop.

I didn't get a confirmation email either, checked my spam folder too. Rats.

Rissa

Mom2Four
05-20-2007, 09:24 AM
I don't think that it is a coincidence that you are not getting a confirmation email and also not getting credit. I think it is probably the same page on their site that is not working right. My question for the advertiser is--"Is there a chance they are doing this on purpose every so many people to get out of paying for the leads?"

This is what I have been wondering, since it's been a new pattern for me. I did recently change browsers (from Safari to Firefox), so I was wondering about that as well.

I almost never had this issue until about 3 weeks ago!

SunshineGirl
05-20-2007, 09:27 AM
This is what I have been wondering, since it's been a new pattern for me. I did recently change browsers (from Safari to Firefox), so I was wondering about that as well.

I almost never had this issue until about 3 weeks ago!

Did the problems start when you changed browsers?

Mom2Four
05-20-2007, 10:02 AM
Did the problems start when you changed browsers?

Yes, it was around the same time.

I've gone back to doing offers on Safari, and I'll see if that helps. Yesterday I did Real Estate Riches on Safari, and it credited right away (although still no e-mail confirmation!). However, I did do Biggest Loser on Firefox without a problem, so I'm not sure that that's the issue. There are so many variables!

I think I'll start a thread on the Technical Issues Board to see if other Firefox users have had a problem with offers crediting.

jollytammy
05-20-2007, 06:27 PM
If we do a screen shot of the confirmation that we receive on their site can that be used? :confused:
Sometimes I don't receive email confirmation, so I have started taking screen shots of my confirmation and also printing out a copy for my files.

LuvMyBoys
05-20-2007, 06:55 PM
Has anyone got credit for this offer without receiving a confirmation email first? I did this one too, they charged my card and there was no error screen or anything after I completed the last screen. I have not received a confirmation email yet or credit though.

I really hope this goes through, I was counting on this one to bump me up a level before the special cash out :(

**Shortly after posting I received my credit!! Yea!! Still have not received a confirmation email, but at least the credit came through :)

sunshinemckenzie
05-20-2007, 10:00 PM
recieved my credit also :)

OregonGirlie
05-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Yup, I got credit, but no confirmation email. Weird.

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 01:29 PM
I just did this one so I'm really really hoping it credits fast! :)

Soccer Princess
05-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Wow! I already got credit yay!!!!

3dog2kidmom
05-21-2007, 09:41 PM
ME too! :cooldance:

Anna
05-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Ok...I'm not trying to be paranoid! I did this offer and my CC was charged but no confirmation email and no credit (though it has only been an hour). I'm more worried about the no confirmation incase I don't get credit and when it comes time to cancel it if I don't like the product(hope it works, I would love to lose a few before WDW). Anyone else have problems not getting a confirmation email from them?

Which hoodia are we speaking of? Good luck on reaching anyone...see my post about theultima patch!!!!!!!!!! Is it the ultima patch? I am scared it is going to go into automatic rebilling before I can reach someone to stop it. I have called for 3 days now.:confused: :confused: