PDA

View Full Version : Thegrocerygame.com

mom2dea
05-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Is there any way to make this a offer on this site ? I don't know if they do anything like that or not but this would be somethign I would stay with . Just thought what the heck maybe I can make some money too if they do offer this to places like Sunshine . Thanks

Sarah M

SunshineGirl
05-20-2007, 08:46 AM
Unfortunately, the don't have an affiliate program. They really should because it is the perfect market for them. They probably think what a lot of companies think--that the traffic that they get from affiliate programs is not very good. I'm actually not sure that I have seen them advertiser ANYWHERE? Maybe they only do word of mouth marketing?

mom2dea
05-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks for looking in to this . Like you I think they would do well .They have a great product for familys who really need to save up some money to go to ummmm Disney ...LOL

Sarah

krg1968
05-23-2007, 03:09 PM
I went to Kroger last night with my Grocerygame list and my needs list has really gotten small. I did buy a few items for stock up and free but I mostly just go to the store for our weekly need items, milk, bread, snacks, eggs, soda, etc.. (last week I actually met a MAN using a grocerygame list!)

I have been doing some freezer stocking because I use a $30 CVS coupon at the Kroger pharmacy almost every time I go and I like to convert those into meat and special items. Or I pay for the next round of prescriptions. We are both over-medicated and I really try to work the pharmacy giftcards to off-set the costs.