PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest Cafe Giveaway

linanglab
09-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Go to Rainforestcafe.com and enter to win a chance for 3day/2night for 4 people in Orlando. Airfare for 4, $400 gift cards to Rainforest Cafe/shop, and 4 passes to Animal Kingdom.

Sorry, do not have the "official" site copied.

lilianddomsmom
09-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Go to Rainforestcafe.com and enter to win a chance for 3day/2night for 4 people in Orlando. Airfare for 4, $400 gift cards to Rainforest Cafe/shop, and 4 passes to Animal Kingdom.

Sorry, do not have the "official" site copied.

thanks i just went and entered

GICHY
09-20-2007, 11:46 AM
http://www.rainforestcafe.com/forms/promoLiwLand.asp

THanks and heres the link!

wilsonfamily4
09-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks linanglab!

Okay what does your name stand for?

linanglab
09-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Thanks linanglab!

Okay what does your name stand for?

My DH's name is Linden - which is the "lin" part. I am Angela which is the "ang" part. My kids are Linden (l part), Austin (a part) and Bethany (b part). So put it all together and it is linanglab! I am disneyfanfamily through the Dis. Do NOT know why I just didn't go with that!

wilsonfamily4
09-20-2007, 09:46 PM
My DH's name is Linden - which is the "lin" part. I am Angela which is the "ang" part. My kids are Linden (l part), Austin (a part) and Bethany (b part). So put it all together and it is linanglab! I am disneyfanfamily through the Dis. Do NOT know why I just didn't go with that!

Thanks, I figured it was some sort of family group name but couldn't figure it out. Your husbands name is unusual and that threw me. :) Having your pictures helps me know who you are. :) Your family is very attractive!

linanglab
09-21-2007, 06:08 AM
Thanks, I figured it was some sort of family group name but couldn't figure it out. Your husbands name is unusual and that threw me. :) Having your pictures helps me know who you are. :) Your family is very attractive!

Thanks. However, I did not show any of our very UNattractive pictures. There were quite a few that made us look...well....not so cute. :) I only pick the ones that I want to show!

disneynut
09-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks I just entered.:cooldance:

Pooh's Pal
09-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Thanks Angela!!

(I've got to win sometype of contest, if I EVER want to get back to Orlando!:( )

linanglab
09-22-2007, 07:06 AM
Thanks Angela!!

(I've got to win sometype of contest, if I EVER want to get back to Orlando!:( )

We are tentatively planning on going in 2009. My sister, her family, and my Mom and Dad are going next July. I REALLY want to go with them. DH won't be able to go because of work. So I sort of need to win a trip. Since I am the "Disney pro" in the family, they really want me to come too! So I keep entering sweepstakes like crazy!

I haven't been to the site very often, but I do know that Mousesavers has a list of sweepstakes that give away Disney trips. You might want to check that out. I think I will to. Then maybe I can post some of them back here!

Have a good day!

Alice28
09-22-2007, 01:31 PM
thanks- hope someone here wins!