PDA

View Full Version : I got my GC!!!

crgfsu1
09-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Who-hoo!! :cooldance:

Today I received my $50.00 Disney GC. My first one!! I cant believe how easy that was. Now I totally addicted to SR. We leave for WDW in 12 days and I was hoping beyond all hope that i would get to $25.00, then I got to $35.00, then thought well, on the 15th, I will get my hold $9.00, so I will be close to $50.00 so I just kept going and you know what? I got the $50.00 WITHOUT the holds, so now I am back up and on my way for more.

Yea!!!!!!

Thanks Tricia! :sunshine:

oh yeah - this is my first post too!

coastalgirl
09-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Congratulations!!! It is an amazing feeling to get that first GC!! I was the same way when I started. Way to go and have a wonderful trip!!! And welcome to the forum. When you get back you will have to spend more time here with us, we have lots of fun!!!

SunshineGirl
09-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Congrats, Cathy! You have now unlocked the mysteries of SR. LOL! Have a wonderful time at Disney and we will be waiting for you when you get back. Enjoy your gift card!

cglaura
09-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Yea! And she's an east coaster! We'll probably get them tomorrow!

Congrats and welcome. It is addicting and fun! :sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
09-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Congrats, I'm stacking up on the Walmart GC's for Santa to shop for toys. By the weekend I'll have enough to get two more 50.00 GC's. Now, that's what I'm talking about! :sunshine:

apettyjohn
09-21-2007, 07:29 AM
Who-hoo!! :cooldance:

Today I received my $50.00 Disney GC. My first one!! I cant believe how easy that was. Now I totally addicted to SR. We leave for WDW in 12 days and I was hoping beyond all hope that i would get to $25.00, then I got to $35.00, then thought well, on the 15th, I will get my hold $9.00, so I will be close to $50.00 so I just kept going and you know what? I got the $50.00 WITHOUT the holds, so now I am back up and on my way for more.

Yea!!!!!!

Thanks Tricia! :sunshine:

oh yeah - this is my first post too!

Congrats and welcome! It's always nice to see another North Carolina girl on the forum.Have fun spending those gift cards!!!LOL April:cooldance: