PDA

View Full Version : Big Board!

OregonGirlie
05-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Oh my gosh - I'm #8! :) :cooldance:

I've only been at this 6 days now. I hope I can stay in the top ten until the end of the month, that would be awesome!

How's everyone else doing? Do you all set goals on here or is this just a fun extra for you? I noticed someone mentioned makint $1 a day as a goal.

I"m just on a roll since I'm planning a Disney trip in September, just found this site, and am super excited about the moola for vacation (means less selling on ebay for me!).

Rissa

jl8595
05-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Good for you!!! That's fantastic!! :sunshine:

My daily goals are pretty low ($1-$2/day or so), so no top ten for me anytime soon! :) I'm mostly sticking with the daily surveys and freebies for now (I'm new too...just started at the beginning of May). Having a blast though!!

Good luck to you...and your children are ADORABLE!!!

wilsonfamily4
05-20-2007, 10:20 AM
I was the one that posted about a dollar a day. It will get me about 350.00 in a year. I don't want to be fraudulant in doing offers I really don't want, I don't like calling and canceling, I don't like using my CC--so I stick to small offers and am very happy with the side money. Not a very lofty goal. Some of these ladies must have big goals as they make good money here.

It is nice that we can all make as much money as we want to. Good luck in your goals!!! And Congrats on being #8!!! That is great!!!

3dog2kidmom
05-20-2007, 06:43 PM
You just blew right by me, Rissa! I was #4, running neck & neck with Lucinda. Now I'm #7 and you're #5!! Congrats... hope both of us can stay in there and get the extra credits, and most importantly have extra $$$ for our trips!!

:mickey: :sunshine2: :minnie:

linanglab
05-24-2007, 07:54 AM
I just got bumped to #11. Don't plan on bypassing anyone. I have worked hard for a couple of months. Now I can breathe.....BUT, if some fun new offers came in, I may have to do them. It is an addicting thing.....

Now, if only my Driving for Dollars would have gone through. Hey, you can't win them all!

Angela

sunmagic
05-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Where is this Big Board? Can someone share a link so I can see, because I can't find it.....Thanks!

sunmagic
05-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Nevermind. I just found it over at SR. :blush:

m4travels
05-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Where is this Big Board? Can someone share a link so I can see, because I can't find it.....Thanks!

Here you go! It's under "Offers / Contests" in the sunshinerewards.com site.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leaderboard.php?sid=17e51cb3ba99efefa16b1fb70bcb45 5e

m4travels
05-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Well, that'll teach me to post before seeing if anything has been updated before I push that "submit reply" button!

sunmagic
05-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Thanks anyway for helping! I knew I had seen it before but after looking at so many pages ~ on the forum and on SR ~ I couldn't remember where it was!?! I suffer from Reward Confusion these days!:sunshine:

jollytammy
05-25-2007, 02:56 PM
congrats to those of you in the top of the board. I think I've done all I can do, unless some good offers come thru. But of course I said that yesterday, and signed up for a couple more. I'm waiting on search for jesus to come thru, everything has been really fast.

mom2dea
05-25-2007, 03:14 PM
congrats to those who are on the big board . I am no were close but it is fun to watch ! INtereted in seeing if anone falls off with a holiday weekend a head of us .

Sarah m