PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do offers at the library??

JillyFish
05-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Our computer recently got fried by a power surge (long story). We won't be able to replace it for a while. My husband's been letting me use his work laptop to access the internet, but doesn't really want me doing offers on it. Just wondering if anyone else does offers on a public library computer and if they get credited. I just HATE it that I'm missing out on making money....especially now that there are so many quick crediting offers. But I just don't want to waste my time (and the available offers) if they're not going to credit. KWIM? I did do a Dailey Survey there and it credited....just don't know what will happen with offers.

Does anyone else have experience doing this?

Thanks!

Soccer Princess
05-02-2007, 12:04 PM
I have no idea, but good luck! I have done some of the smaller ones with no charge on the computers at school and they have worked fine. Most of them were under $1 payout though.

JillyFish
05-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Thanks! I'm testing it out right now!

JillyFish
05-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Hooray!!!! It worked!! I tried two of the lower-paying offers and got credited for both of them. :clap:

I'm back in business!! :cooldance:

Soccer Princess
05-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Yay!!! I'm glad it worked for you!!!

sunmagic
05-02-2007, 11:56 PM
I always feel funny when using a public computer like that. When a family member was in the hospital I'd go down to the dining area and use their free internet, but was always leery of entering personal information on it. How much of that is stored on the computer? Not to mention putting in CC numbers.