PDA

View Full Version : Marketlabs on CC?

OregonGirlie
05-20-2007, 12:43 AM
Does anyone else have Marketlabs showing up for $1 on their credit card? I'm thinking it's either for Bargain.com, Today's Escapes, or Gotta Play. Can't narrow down which it is (since 1 said it didn't work in my area, 1 I didn't click submit, and 1 came back with an error - so technically NONE should've gone through, but 1 of them charged me).

Anyone farmiliar with this vendor?

Rissa

mom2dea
05-20-2007, 07:28 AM
I can not tell you about them but your siggy is Beautifull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell me How to say your youngest name ?

Sarah

OregonGirlie
05-20-2007, 08:39 AM
Aww, thanks. :) I figured I needed some pics up of the little ones since I had nothing in my siggie. I've been fiddling around with my new camera lens and just finally downloaded 4 GB of pictures, so I decided to play in Photoshop and make a siggie.

Her name is Kiara (key - R - aah). Hope that makes sense LOL.

jnorth1007
05-20-2007, 12:26 PM
I had a charge for that on my card last week also and I didnt do any of those offers you are talking about. It dropped off after a day or two. The only things I did with that card recently were the Disney Movie Club. I don't know what your charge could've been for but like I said mine dropped off pretty quickly.

Mom2aPrincess
05-21-2007, 01:04 PM
I have a brand new pre-paid card and that is the only charge on it and the only thing I've used it for is Disney Book Club.

OregonGirlie
05-21-2007, 09:07 PM
weird. Thanks. I haven't done the book club, or any Disney offers. But sure enough, it dropped off this morning (or yesterday I guess).

How odd.