PDA

View Full Version : Cash Out Question

SunshineGirl
05-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Someone posted the other day asking whether they would get their Disney Gift Cards by June if they cash out this week and now I cannot find the post!! ARGH!

The answer is "yes." I have tons of Disney Cards in stock. I plan on running the special cashout this week and sending out all of the cards from Indianapolis within 2-3 days of the cashout. Best-case scenario, you cash out on Wednesday and they make actually make it out in the May 23rd mail. Worst-case is that I get backed up and they do not make it out until after the holiday weekend, which would put them in the May 29th mail directly from the post office. Mail usually gets almost anywhere in the U.S. from Indy within 3-4 days. That would be June 2. :)

If someone comes across the post asking that question, can you please direct them here in case I can't find it?

mcolahan
05-21-2007, 10:13 AM
Tricia,

Just ran across that post. It was posted by Swifty and is on Page 3 of the "Cashout News!!" thread.

Hope that helps!
Meg

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 10:39 AM
Thanks! Sometimes my brain gets moving so fast that I can't keep up with it. I'm reading posts and checking emails and making a mental task list. Then BAM! I just lose it. LOL! I really need to be more organized.