PDA

View Full Version : New Italian Resteraunt at Epcot

jnorth1007
09-21-2007, 08:45 PM
I have heard tell that they are accepting reservations now for the new italian resteraunt at Epcot.

chocovrdmicears
09-22-2007, 09:50 AM
We actually ate there this past week. It was their second day of being open. At the time they were only takingwalk ups but I don't think we waited more than 10 minutes. It was really really good! When you sit down they bring you a plate of veggies and a basket of fresh bread with some oil/vinegar & pesto sauce for dipping. I had the salad. It was yummy greens but it had slices of the veggie that tastes like licorice (the name escapes me at the moment) which I didn't like but the greens were fresh and yummy. My dh had the tomato mozzarella stack that was excellent. My kids both had plain pasta with sauce on the side and they ate every bite. I had the lasagne and dh had the chicken caprese. Both were excellent. For dessert we all had canollis and they were fabulous.The service was great (very fast!). I would definately eat there again.HTH!

Hedy
09-22-2007, 10:20 AM
We actually ate there this past week. It was their second day of being open. At the time they were only takingwalk ups but I don't think we waited more than 10 minutes. It was really really good! When you sit down they bring you a plate of veggies and a basket of fresh bread with some oil/vinegar & pesto sauce for dipping. I had the salad. It was yummy greens but it had slices of the veggie that tastes like licorice (the name escapes me at the moment) which I didn't like but the greens were fresh and yummy. My dh had the tomato mozzarella stack that was excellent. My kids both had plain pasta with sauce on the side and they ate every bite. I had the lasagne and dh had the chicken caprese. Both were excellent. For dessert we all had canollis and they were fabulous.The service was great (very fast!). I would definately eat there again.HTH!

Fennel?

I ate at their other Italian restaurant when I went to DLR 2 years ago, so I'm curious to try it.

Hedy
09-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Fennel?

I ate at their other Italian restaurant when I went to DLR 2 years ago, so I'm curious to try it.

Menu is up on all Ears.