PDA

View Full Version : Did the Daily Survey change to Paid Expressions?

TIAMOMMA
05-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Hi Tricia,

Did the Daily Survey change to Paid Expressions? It told me I completed the survey but did not take me back to your page - it was on Paid Expressions page. I'm confused as to whether I'll receive credit through SR.

Thanks,
TIAMOMMA

SunshineGirl
05-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Not that I know of. If you don't end up getting credit for it, let me know as many specifics as you can and I will email my contact. The last time that someone ended up NOT on an SR page at the end, they still did get credit though.

chocovrdmicears
05-20-2007, 05:46 PM
I was just going to ask the same thing..the daily survey page looks completely different?!? :confused:

SusieG
05-20-2007, 06:16 PM
I just had the same experience.

jollytammy
05-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, same here. And it doesn't take you back to SR:sunshine2:
Tried to do another survey later in the day, and the same thing and I was told I had already done the survey for the day.

Mandi
05-20-2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah, same here. And it doesn't take you back to SR:sunshine2:
Tried to do another survey later in the day, and the same thing and I was told I had already done the survey for the day.

That's the same thing that happened to me. I never got sent back to SR and it never really said I completed a survey. It's like it just ended and went to the paid expressions or whatever homepage. :confused: I hope we get credit for these.. especially with the special cashout coming this week!

PSL1013
05-20-2007, 07:51 PM
I did a survey early this morning and all was normal with no problems....just went to check what you all are talking about and clicked on the survey and I see that strange looking page....Paid Expressions?? Something was changed that's for sure!! :confused:

bonnie
05-20-2007, 08:17 PM
well it wont even let me do a survey :( only asking me do i use comestics on my feet or none on my feet then thats it lol:sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-20-2007, 09:02 PM
That's totally weird. I'll see tomorrow morning whether the credits came through. You can be sure that if I did not get paid for ALL of my surveys today I will not just be content with an explanation. They will have to do a "make good" and give me the amount that I would normally make on a Sunday. Then I would have to find a way to divvy it up. LOL!

Hopefully it is only the final page and not the total tracking. I know they can tell which surveys were ours even without the final page. I'll try to take a survey in a bit as well so that I can explain it in the morning.

swifty
05-20-2007, 09:47 PM
I have had the same problem... totally new looking page with "Paid Expressions", questions about foot care/creams, and after telling me I don't qualify, not being able to return to SR. :confused:

sunshinemckenzie
05-20-2007, 09:56 PM
here is the page it took me too

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/Page.aspx?pgtid=19&ptid=34&c=CD1989&ids=5484&utcoffset=5

Nite0wl71
05-20-2007, 10:03 PM
here is the page it took me too

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/SurveyTrafficUI/STMUI/Page.aspx?pgtid=19&ptid=34&c=CD1989&ids=5484&utcoffset=5

That is the same page I got. Did you do the survey?

I just took it, started the survey about cosmetics for your feet then it said this:

We’re sorry, but there appear to be no surveys available for you right now. Please look below to take advantage of other great opportunities!

SunshineGirl
05-20-2007, 10:35 PM
I just tried it out and got it, too. I've already fired off an email to the Survey company.

I'm seeing good news and bad news. The good news is that the "CD1989" in the URL is the tracking that shows that Sunshine Rewards should be paid for the transactions. The bad news is that I don't see the long string of numbers that they usually include to tell me exactly who took the survey and on what day. Hopefully it is just hidden somewhere. If I don't hear back by 9am Eastern tomorrow, I will be calling them.

zoodoyle
05-20-2007, 10:39 PM

I just took it, started the survey about cosmetics for your feet then it said this:

We’re sorry, but there appear to be no surveys available for you right now. Please look below to take advantage of other great opportunities!

Just got the same thing here. Bummer. Wanted to try to squeeze one in tonight!!

Kycha
05-20-2007, 11:09 PM

Same for me too.

Arky
05-20-2007, 11:33 PM
I completed the survey earlier today but it didn't take me back to SR.
Hmm.

mollyeilis
05-21-2007, 12:51 AM
Same experience here.

BUT one of the surveys I tried (when I was denied b/c I don't use enough foot products, etc, I just went back to SR page and tried again) asked "how long have you been a Greenfield member?" When I clicked that I was NOT a Greenfield member (since I'm an SR member), I got booted out of the survey, of course. The good thing was that it did, in fact, indicate that they are Greenfield. Or they are a hacker who is trying to get info about Greenfield. One of the two. Either way, it's helpful, I think.

January
05-21-2007, 02:31 AM
I took the paid expressions survey and it froze in the middle of a survey. It was asking me what I thought the price of a gallon of paint should be---then nothing. It just kept going back to that page. So, I just rebooted my computer and tried to take another and it said I didn't qualify.:confused:

3dog2kidmom
05-21-2007, 07:22 AM
I got the Paid Expressions survey page, too, and went ahead and took a survey about paint shopping.

Here's the URL from the last page of the one I did:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytrafficui/stmui/page.aspx?pgtid=23&&gid=0_2b32bdb70abca4af98c30c6f6a2e5effa02&chid=5&ptid=34&c=CD1989

Thanks, Tricia. I hope you get credit for all of these!

lilianddomsmom
05-21-2007, 07:29 AM
same thing here:computer:

Joni
05-21-2007, 08:22 AM
I got the same page too and it wouldn't even let me take the survey - it just freezes up. I also never got credit for Friday's survey.

DooDahDay
05-21-2007, 08:38 AM
I also took the survey through the strange green page. I felt that I wasn't linked in through SR after I finished...if that makes any sense?

Wendi63
05-21-2007, 09:01 AM
That happened to me, too. It took me to a paid expressions survey and I tried to do the paint survey but when it got to a question that asked about price, it wouldn't accept the price that I put in. I couldn't get past that page to finish the survey. I haven't tried a survey today, but I sure hope we get paid for yesterday since I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get the paint survey to accept my price. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

DooDahDay
05-21-2007, 09:12 AM
That happened to me, too. It took me to a paid expressions survey and I tried to do the paint survey but when it got to a question that asked about price, it wouldn't accept the price that I put in. I couldn't get past that page to finish the survey. I haven't tried a survey today, but I sure hope we get paid for yesterday since I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get the paint survey to accept my price. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

That is exactly what happened to me. No matter what price I entered it was no good.

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Survey numbers are starting to come in. She has uploaded Friday. I'm going to give her a little bit longer to upload Saturday and Sunday before I call her about the problems. I've got an email into her and she is really good about responding. My guess is that she is going to upload all of the data from the weekend first and then start looking into the problems.

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 10:42 AM
I just got all of the stats from the weekend and although the numbers were down yesterday, we did get a fair number of credits. Take a look and see if you got the credits that you were owed. I am guessing that the numbers were down in part because people got worried when they saw the Paid Expressions come up instead of our site. The other part (maybe about 10-15 people) would have been the surveys that were freezing up in the middle.

How are they going this morning?

Nite0wl71
05-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Good morning

When I click on the survey it tells me that there are no surveys for me at this time.

TIAMOMMA
05-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Tricia,

Just to let you know, I did get my credit for yesterday's survey. Thanks!!

TIAMOMMA

PSL1013
05-21-2007, 10:50 AM
Survey numbers are starting to come in. She has uploaded Friday. I'm going to give her a little bit longer to upload Saturday and Sunday before I call her about the problems. I've got an email into her and she is really good about responding. My guess is that she is going to upload all of the data from the weekend first and then start looking into the problems.

My credits were posted for the surveys for Fri, Sat, & Sun but I did the Sunday survey early in the morning when it was "normal". I haven't tried taking a survey today because it seems to be the same foot survey that was there last night when I checked, I know Tricia is on top of things and I'm going to wait for her to post what she finds out before attempting to take today's survey? :)

Mandi
05-21-2007, 10:56 AM
I completed the survey late yesterday afternoon and did not get credit. :( I did get credit for Fri & Sat. though, before it became pandaexpressions.

I'm a bit leery about doing it today since I didn't get credit yesterday. Any world when (if) it'll go back to the old format?

DooDahDay
05-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Got credit for Fri and Sat...no credit for Sunday:(

Joni
05-21-2007, 11:07 AM
I just got all of the stats from the weekend and although the numbers were down yesterday, we did get a fair number of credits. Take a look and see if you got the credits that you were owed. I am guessing that the numbers were down in part because people got worried when they saw the Paid Expressions come up instead of our site. The other part (maybe about 10-15 people) would have been the surveys that were freezing up in the middle.

How are they going this morning?

Still won't let me in today :( it's freezing up again)

Mandi
05-21-2007, 11:14 AM
I was able to get in (pandaexpressions) this morning. I wasn't sure I wanted to do it but went ahead and tried the survey anyway. It was about different kinds of wine. I got a completion page so hopefully it'll credit this time.

Kycha
05-21-2007, 11:14 AM
I got credit for Fri and Sat, no credit for Sun.

So, when I attempted to do the survey today, I get the paid expressions website again. But now I get two choices of surveys, the first one was the one about cosmetics for your feet, and the new one is about consuming alcoholic beverages. I choose both of them but apparently did not qualify for either, because I was kicked right back and told "We’re sorry, but there appear to be no surveys available for you right now. Please look below to take advantage of other great opportunities!". So, it looks as if I am getting fewer surveys to participate in. And it is getting harder to qualify.

Before the change, I was able to try multiple times to qualify for a survey. With this new system, I get one shot. And I only got 2 possible surveys. And if I don't qualify then I am out of luck.

Wendi63
05-21-2007, 11:15 AM
I also got credit for Friday and Saturday but no Sunday. Oh well...I try to do them every day because it is usually guaranteed credit. I guess one day without credit doesn't hurt.

tweety129s
05-21-2007, 11:26 AM
I tried to do the foot one but I didn't qualify. Now it says there are no other surveys for me to take.

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 11:28 AM
I just talked to Jill, my wonderful contact, and they are on the case. She gave me some extra credits for yesterday, so please fill out a trouble ticket if you completed one yesterday and did not credit. You can just use the "Account Information" pulldown and tell me which survey you did yesterday.

I'm sending a link for this thread to Jill and she is going to check things out more on her end. She said they were doing some development testing yesterday and thought that everything got reset but it looks like it didn't.

So we'll give it a bit and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. :)

swifty
05-21-2007, 11:52 AM
I was credited for Friday. I did not credit for Saturday, and I am pretty sure I took one that morning, but not 100% sure...it was a very busy weekend and I just cannot remember. So I'm just letting that one go. I wasn't able to get into a survey on Sunday because of all the weird stuff and not being sent back to try again. I sure hope this goes back to the old way. I enjoyed most surveys I took, and the credits I got, too.

disneynut
05-21-2007, 12:00 PM
mine appears to be going to the right page now. Tried it earlier this morning and it had changed and I did not proceed. Tried again just now and it looks like it always does.

Joni
05-21-2007, 12:12 PM
It's back - got in and finished a survey!!:)

mom2dea
05-21-2007, 12:21 PM
Its back today but I didn't get credit for the paint survey I took on Sunday and I got all the way threw it . I will file a trouble ticket . Thanks for looking in to all this !
Sarah

mom2dea
05-21-2007, 12:29 PM
never mind figured it out .

Sarah

Nite0wl71
05-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Just finished a survey and everything is back to normal:cooldance:

Thank you

PSL1013
05-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Just finished a survey and everything is back to normal:cooldance:

Thank you

I also just finished a survey (long one too) and I'm so glad it's back to normal...I did not like that other format or what ever it was?? :clap:

SunshineGirl
05-21-2007, 03:33 PM
I got a call from Jill and it sounds like everything is good to go. They just had a little glitch after their testing yesterday. Whew!! I know we all love our daily surveys. :)

faithhope
05-22-2007, 10:37 PM
watch out for the natural food survey... they put up a couple of long hard to fill out grids... and then bumped me out... seemed to ask alot of questions before bumping me out... and I really hate the long confusing grids (they should at least shade every other line)

Faith

DooDahDay
05-22-2007, 10:49 PM
watch out for the natural food survey... they put up a couple of long hard to fill out grids... and then bumped me out... seemed to ask alot of questions before bumping me out... and I really hate the long confusing grids (they should at least shade every other line)

Faith

I absolutely agree. I did a few pages of it and got so disgusted. Everytime it pops up I just close it.